WHAT DOES "I LOVE YOU" MEAN? 5

"So, who are you?"

The brunette with messy hair stared at her, awaiting a reply. And two other girls, curiously, waited as well. One of them looking out of their cubicle had neck length black hair, with dark -almost black, brown eyes. She had pale complexion and looked to be of Asian decent. The other had her arms crossed and stood sassily out of her cubicle, she had beige skin and a short brown ponytail with topaz colored eyes and freckles. {Y/n}, completely ignored the question the messy hair brunette asked. "I don't understand how you knew." The lady raised both brows. "Hm?" {Y/n} squeezed her hands together. "How did you know...that the man just now...wanted to say "I love you".

~~~~~~

"Do you...want to work as an Automemoirs Doll?" Erwin asked. "Yes. It's still hard for me to hold a pen...but, I can operate a type writer." Erwin leaned forward in his chair and rested his arms on his desk. "No...that's not what I mean. I wanted to ask you why..." "I just want to know!" {Y/n} interjected abruptly. "I love you..." Her brows knitted together in distress. "I want to know what it means..." Erwin's eyes widened in disbelief. The grand clock on the wall was heard, ticking away as she paused. "Major Ackerman said those words to me...after he gave me the last order. That was...the first time I heard those words from him." She clenched the green of her dress. "I just...want to know what it means... that's why I thought this could help me learn." Erwin's clenched hand on his desk, loosened. "Normally, people become Automemoirs Dolls because they do understand that. But, it's okay." He rested his head in the palm of his hand while his elbow rested on the desk, and he smiled softly at her.

"She had always just followed Levi in the past." {Y/n} walked to her room, where her stuffed puppy had still remained on the floor. "That was the first time she asserted her own will." {Y/n} closed the door softly, and entered into the sun lit room. "Everyone said she didn't have a heart. But, she said she wants to know what "I love you" means.

~~~~~~

Her other bloodied arm...fell to the ground. She panted heavily in fatigue, and Levi...in pain. He was leaned against the wall, with a gun wound on his shoulder and an injury to his head. "No! There's no way I'm going to let you die!" She exclaimed, grabbing his uniform with her teeth and attempting to pull him up. He grunted as she struggled, "Stop it..." He told her. But she only continued, tears filling her eyes. "Stop it already!" He yelled. She let go, whimpering as she cried. "That's enough..." Levi told her. She looked into his steel orbs as another tear fell. She was scared, petrified. "Now {Y/n}, listen...if I don't make it...you have to live...and be free." Her eyes widened as her brows were raised in bewilderment. She didn't understand. He grunted at the throbbing pain before continuing. "I mean it..." Her eyes became full of tears again. A tear of his own made it's way down his cheek, as he gave her a rare smile. "I love you..."

End of episode 1