DOLL TRAINING COURSE PT.3

"Welcome back."

Hanji greeted. {Y/n} had gone into the writing room, where Jean and Hanji were found having tea. "Where were you out so late?" She asked. "At the school." {Y/n} answered. "Where is the president right now?" She then asked. "I think he has a guild meeting tonight." Jean said, holding his teacup. "Hold on a second, weren't you already done with the school?" He asked. "Yes, but I wrote a letter today for someone from my school." Jean looked slightly bewildered. "Although, I'm not sure if the feelings were able to come across." {Y/n} said, her metal hand clenching tightly. "I see." Hanji said. "We're you two no longer arguing anymore?" Hanji gasped. "Ugh, that's right! It's this idiot here! He put a wet cup on the letter I wrote for a client!" Hanji exclaimed, standing up and pointing her finger at him. "It's your fault for putting the letter there!" He argued back. {Y/n} simply watched them. "What is with the attitude!? You've got a real problem!" "Oh, forget it!"

The next day, Sasha had ran into the post office quickly in excitement. "{Y/n}! I was..." Sasha needed a minute to catch her breath, as she had been running. "Sasha." "Huh?" She looked over at {Y/n}, who stood by the window as she was putting her left prosthetic back on. "Is something wrong?" She asked. Sasha smiled at her, and explained that the instructor wished to see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The instructor stood before {Y/n}, as always with a stoic expression. "Good morning to you, {Y/n}." "Instructor, is school not finished?" She asked. Sasha looked at her. "I'm sorry, I'm the one who asked her here." The instructor brought up a piece of paper. "Sasha has decided to show me this letter. The letter you wrote on behalf of Sasha for her brother." "You see...the feelings I've been wanting to tell my brother...{Y/n}, you were able to tell him for me." {Y/n} was definitely not expecting what was to come next. The instructor had taken a golden crescent typewriter brooch, and pinned it unto her dress's collar. "And admirable Doll must find the true feelings the client wishes to communicate from the words they tell you. You were able to take that step. {Y/n}..." {Y/n} looked up at her instructor, whom held a smile just for her. "I truly hope you become and admirable Doll." Sasha giggled, not being able to contain her excitement for her friend. "{Y/n}!" She exclaimed as she embraced her. "Congratulations!" "Sasha..." {Y/n} said in surprise. Sasha looked up at her, with tears of joy welling up in her eyes. "Thank you...thank you for everything." Sasha again embraced her. {Y/n} went back to the post office and showed Erwin and the others her accomplishment, in which they of course were proud of her. And {Y/n} didn't feel discouraged any longer, and felt she could now be the Doll she hope to become to help her understand the meaning of those three words.

"Sometimes, a letter can convey an important feeling in a few words, without the need for flowery embellishment. I feel like I learned from her what the most important aspect of being a Doll is. She was a lovely girl, who wore doll-like outfits...acted like a soldier...and was a little strange. And she changed my life forever."
                                          -Sasha Blouse