Two. 🔥

"I think you've made a massive mistake," Jessica confided in me as I drove towards the nearest town. Her eyes weren't on me but on his mobile phone as she tapped furiously. 

Her little car was doing good but it was slower than what I was used to. "No," I was confident as I spoke, "Whoever blocked me in made a massive mistake."

She rolled her eyes, I saw her out of the corner of my eyes as her brown eyes moved around. "You do realise in a civilised society it is not acceptable to just ram other cars with yours because they are in your way."

Shrugging my shoulders I groaned, "Nothing is going to come of it. My dad will sort it all out."

"You are always so cocksure," she shook her head. "Daddy isn't always going to bail you out."

Resting my left hand on the wheel I reached into my pocket for my phone with my right hand. I pulled it out and clicked the side, my eyes glanced down and I realised maybe she was right before I looked back at the road. "Check my phone," I handed it to her as I concentrated on the road in front of me. 

I listened as she tapped through the phone before she let out a laugh, more of an ironic laugh than a funny one. "It's not good news," she informed me. 

"Just read me the messages," I snapped as I swerved around the corner and onwards towards the flat of one of our friends. 

"Basically your dad is pissed," her voice was quiet. "He's demanding you return home right now to sort this out."

My hands gripped the steering wheel tightly as I realised that this time I had probably pushed him too far. He had recently admitted to me that he was worried about my attitude and it was going to get me into trouble. He'd also told me that he was having some problems with a rival and he was scared for me. 

"You have to go back," she told me, her voice was rushed.

"I'm not going back!" I snapped as I glanced at her before looking back at the road. "He'll never let me out again." Maybe that was a touch dramatic but that was how I felt. 

She went silent before I pulled into the usual parking spot outside Zayn's home before I took my phone from her and hopped out the car, she followed suit, the whole time she kept watching me as I walked slightly ahead of her. 

I put my arm around her and put my head on her shoulder before I laughed, "You don't need to worry about me. My father won't blame you, it was all on me."

She put her arm around me before he sighed, "It's just always been so different with you. I swear your actions are that of a fifteen-year-old Thomas." She referred to my brother when he was younger, he'd been a bit of rebel back then, spiralling slowly out of control before my father brought him back to the real world.