Fortyfour. 💠

His hand dipped into my drawer before he pulled out a pair of black lacy knickers before he held them up for me to see, "Well, Daddy would be disappointed in his daughter if he could see half of the stuff in this drawer." Max smirked at me as he put the knickers back and closed the drawer, "I did think about killing you." His words didn't surprise me, from what my father had told me I thought I would be dead by now. "But I have some other plans for you."

I wanted to speak, I wanted to ask what his plans were. I needed to know. I would rather die than have anything else happen to me. Right now I didn't have a choice, right now I was a sitting duck, stuck here on this bed watching on. 

Max looked around my bedroom again before he looked at me, "If I was you, sweetheart, I would take a good look at this room, remember how great your life was here because as of right now you are only going to be here for one last hour."

He walked away leaving me lying on my bed. If there had ever been a time I needed my body to do as it was told now would have been it, now would have been great for the drugs to wear off. As I tried to move I knew nothing was happening, this was it, this was my life as I knew it over. 

All I wanted right now was to return to my life, to my boring life where I drank too much and I partied too much. The same life I had taken for granted for so long. Even take me back to the time I was stuck in that stupid house with Harry. What I would give to see Harry right now, I missed him so much. It was horrible being away from someone I had spent every day with, someone I didn't even get to say goodbye to. 

💠💠

H A R R Y S T Y L E S 

If I could make a change I was going to try, leaving my sister and mother was hard knowing that I might not see them again, that everything might be about to change. Driving away from the home I knew I needed to do something, I needed to help Terry get his daughter back.

Picking up the phone as I drove I dialled Terry's number, I listened as it rang before he finally answered, "This had better be good, Styles."

"I want to help."

"You've done enough."

"Please, Terry."

I listened as everything went quiet for a moment before he spoke, "Find her. Find her, Styles!"

The line went dead before I put the phone into my pocket, if he had been looking for the past three days and found nothing then I knew chances of her being alive were very slim. One way or another I needed to put my ear to the ground and see what I could find out. Elliott had been sure her brother was alive when she spoke to her father, maybe I could ring around and see if there was any substance to this. 

E L L I O T T C O L E 

I wished the drugs in my system would just go away, not being able to control myself was slowly killing me. When Michael came into the room and took me through to the bathroom and showered me, washing my skin, it made me feel dirtier than I had ever felt in my life. Then I was dressed in a white cotton dress, the length mid-thigh and the straps thin as it tightened around my bust area. Michael slid my feet into a pair of white heels before he dried and brushed my hair. All I could do was let him, the drugs keeping me still and unable to fight back. 

"I have to admit," Michael spoke to me as he looked at me in the mirror as he brushed my hair standing behind me. "I would have thought you would be dead by now." 

Death is a luxury and I know that now. Whilst I am alive there is something more Max can do to me to make me a little less myself each time. 

"This is much more interesting though," he explained to me as I followed him with my eyes. "I don't know what is going to be worse for your father, knowing that your brother is alive and working for the enemy or maybe, just maybe believing that his precious daughter might be dead, maybe he'll figure out that you're alive."