Fiftythree. 🙏

H A R R Y S T Y L E S

I watched Terry's expression change he looked surprised but not in a good way. I swear his eyes were wide and his mouth was open. "Thomas?" He stepped towards his son but Thomas shook his head at the man before him before he stood level with Max. "Son?"

"Do not call me that," Thomas told his father as he put his hands into his hoody pockets and smirked. "I'm nothing to do with you any longer." 

Terry looked confused, Max had a smirk on his face as he watched this scene unfolding before him. I stepped forward next to Terry who was still staring at Thomas, "Please son, you don't understand."

"I understand perfectly," Thomas nodded towards the USB stick on the table. "I think you'll find the video on the stick to your taste." I watched as a smirk crossed Thomas' lips as he looked from Terry to me before looking back at his father. "You might want to let Harry hear watch with you, I think it's best you are not alone when watching it."

Max put his hand on Thomas' shoulder before Thomas looked at him, Max nodded before he walked away, Thomas and Michael following them. I turned to Terry who was watching them leave before he reached down to the USB stick on the table and put it into his pocket. 

"We better go," I noted as I looked around at the diner which was dimly lit and losing customers at a quick rate. 

Terry nodded, "I'm not letting this go."

I looked out the window to see Max and his men getting into vehicles and leaving the diner. "What is the plan?" I asked Terry as I felt in my pocket for the gun I was carrying holding it close to me. 

"From now on there will be no plans."

E L L I O T T C O L E

"This is just perfect," the man who had paid a lot of money for me smiled across the table at me as he tucked into his meal. 

I looked down at the plate in front of me before wrinkling my nose at it, "No thank you."

He placed his knife and fork down on his plate before he leaned on his elbows at the dinner table, his eyes boring into me. "You have been living in my home now for around 6 weeks, I have not requested your presence any other time but now I'm cashing in on my investment."

Narrowing my eyes at him I looked down at my hands that were resting on the table before I looked back up at this man. "You may have brought me but I'll never be yours."

"You should think very carefully before you open that pretty little mouth of yours to speak."

"You know what, I don't care any more. I'll never be happy here." I stood up the chair scraping on the wooden floor as it moved behind me. "So you may as well be honest with me, you may as well lay it all out now." I walked towards the window in the room and looked out of it, my back to this man. My voice had been so brave when I started but as I looked out the window at the vast garden I was quiet, "Why am I here? What are you going to do to me?"

I heard him sigh, maybe he was signalling his guards to leave me as I had seen them all twitching as I moved from the table. "One day you'll see this was the best thing." He told me, his voice calm. "I want you to work for me."

"How?" I asked not knowing what he wanted from me. "Why would I do that?"

"Because I know exactly how to make you do all those things, I know what makes you tick."

I looked around at him, my arms crossed over my chest. "What makes you think I would anything for you?"

He reached into his pocket before he pulled out a phone before he pressed a few buttons before I heard Harry's voice. "What's going on?" It was a recording, his voice sounded frantic. "You've got to get into surgery, right now!" My eyes widened as I realised it was before I went into surgery, my stupid self begging to see him. "Elliott, promise me."

I gulped hard as I met the eyes of the man holding the phone, he pressed a button on the phone before he smirked, "Do I have your attention now, Elliott?"

Nodding at him I knew I looked weak, I was weak. My life wasn't worth much but there was no way I would want someone else to die because of me, especially not Harry.

"You know," the man in front of me let out a small chuckle. "Maybe in time you'll thank me for all of this, you might even grow to love me."

I wanted to scoff, I wanted to fight back, to say something but it wasn't worth it. 

Watching him he returned to his meal as I stood there like an idiot, all the other men in the room had their eyes on me like they were waiting for me to speak or to do something stupid but I didn't. 

"Men like Harry," he spoke as he looked over at me for a second before he looked back at the food in front of him. "They don't know how to love, don't kid yourself if you think he feels the same way about you."

That stung like a knife had been plunged into my heart. To be fair all I had was the words for a nurse that he felt the same, no proof, maybe it was all in my head. 

"Sit with me, Ell."

Walking around the table I returned to the seat opposite him as I watched him eat. His hair and eye colour was the same, a medium brown. He looked like he hadn't shaved for a few days with his stubble just a little longer than normal. 

"Since you are going to be here for a long time," he spoke as he looked up from me. "You might as well get used to the way things are here." He put the knife and fork on his plate before he moved it away from himself before pulling the folder next to him and placing it where the plate had been. He moved his eyes from the folder as he opened it and looked at me, "My name is Liam."

Finally, I had a real name for him, it had taken near 6 weeks but now I knew who he was. 

He unclipped the plastic wallet before handing it to me, "These are your house rules. You need to do exactly what it says on there."

I took it from him as I started to glance down the page a few things jumping out at me. "Wear makeup every day?" I groaned as I continued down the first page. "What is all this?"

"This is your new life, Ell."