Twentyfour. 🍷

I found the kitchen after a good few minutes of letting my anger out through crying. The kitchen wasn't well stocked but in the pantry, I found a few bottles of red wine which I proceeded to take out and carry as I opened on and lifted the bottle to my lips and took quite a few mouthfuls before I grinned to myself. I had a massive house basically to myself, there was no way I wasn't going to take advantage and get drunk and explore this unnecessary large house. 

Leaving an unopened bottle of the wide I carried the two bottles with me as I walked through the kitchen to a door off the kitchen which lead to another room. It was like a garden but inside, I guess if there was a real garden it wouldn't be very safe. There was some turf down and a bench leaning against a wall. I sighed as I realised this was a pretty lame attempt of someone trying to bring a garden into the home, I would rather this wasn't here. 

Walking back through the kitchen I returned to the lobby, the next room was a toilet, the room after that was a bathroom with a toilet, the other room was a living room area which had telly and a sofa in but not too much else. Behind the last door was a study area with another door at the end, this door was a steel door like the entrance to the home. 

Pushing up the lid to the hand code I keyed in the code I saw Harry use on the front door before the steel door slid open. I left a bottle of wine on the desk in the study before carrying my open one with me as I entered the room, the door closed behind me and I was left in the room. 

I looked around and raised my eyebrows as I saw some stairs that were going down. Lifting the bottle to my lips I let more of the alcohol pass my lips to numb the pain I was feeling before I walked down the stairs. I was feeling really hot and stripped of my coat when I got to the bottom of the stairs, leaving it on the floor before walking towards the first door. 

Pushing it open I looked around the room my eyes widening as I realised I was in a full equipped homemade armoury. There were guns hanging on every wall, knives hanging and bullets scattered on the side just waiting to be picked up and claimed. 

I picked a small handgun of the wall as I looked at it my eyes lighting up as I examined it. I had never had my own gun but with all the guns being waved in my direction I guessed now was the time to acquire one. Feeling the bullets I picked a few up not knowing anything about them feeling their weight and different textures against my skin before I heard the door upstairs open. 

Shoving the handgun into my bra I turned around just in time to see Harry who had a face like thunder as he glared at me. "What do you think you are doing?!" He roared as he reached for me, the shock of his fingers clenching into the skin of my arm made me drop the bullets I was holding onto the floor. His eyes looked at the bullets before he looked up at me, "I'm getting real sick of this!"

"Funny that," I muttered as he pulled on my arm making me walk along with him. Once we were out of the room he let me go and he locked the door using a bunch of keys he had with him, he must have been carrying them in the holdall unless they were here waiting for him. 

"Got a fucking problem, Ell?" He asked me as he turned back to face me.

Licking my top lip I saw a way to really piss him off, "We'll talk about it tomorrow, sweetie."

I don't know what was winding him up more, the 'we'll talk about it tomorrow' or the fact I called him sweetie. His large hands grabbed my shoulders as he pushed me against the wall, I swear I felt like his fingers left imprints on my skin. I didn't have time to worry about much as the gun that was loosely placed into my bra fell out and clattered against the floor between us.

Leaning forward I looked down at the handgun that was laying on the floor before I dared to look at Harry who looked like he was about to lose it. I had nowhere to go as he stood in front of me, he looked down at the gun almost like he was mimicking me before he used his right foot and kicked it away from us.