Ten. 👊

"Just get in the fucking car!" He snapped at me as I managed to pull myself to my feet. 

I had been looking at the cuts on my hands from the fall but the tone of his voice made me snap my head around to look at him. I had to admit I was shocked that he spoke to me like that and my facial expression had to be showing the surprise. "Who do you think you are talking to?!" I snapped back as I gritted my teeth at him in the most unladylike fashion. 

My reactions were slow and I didn't have time to move as his right hand roughly gripped my lower left arm, "I am getting you there safe if I have to tape you in the car." He started to pull me towards the car we had left, his fingers were digging into the skin and I was pretty sure it was going to bruise or at the very least leave a mark. 

Yanking my arm from his grip was futile as he was much stronger than me, I was surprised actually. "Let me go!" I tried to get him off me again but he managed to get me to the car where he opened the passenger side door and pushed me into the seat before he slammed the door shut. 

I rubbed my arm where he had been holding me and when I rolled up the sleeve of my hoody I saw it was already red and there were obvious finger imprints. I pulled the sleeve back down before I turned to look out the passenger window as he got into the driver's seat and slammed the door of his car. 

"You need to listen to me," he spoke calmly. I could feel his gaze on me but I resisted looking at him instead just focusing on the car next to us. Reaching forward and grabbing my phone from the dash I started to check my received texts as he continued to speak. "I'm just doing my job and my job is to keep you safe right now."

Rolling my eyes I tried to block out his voice as I replied to a text that Zayn had sent me telling me to ring him when I arrived. 

"If something happened to you, your father would kill me," he admitted as I looked down at my phone. 

I shrugged my shoulders, "Not my problem." 

I heard him slam his fist into something because it made a loud sound but I didn't turn to see. I didn't want to know, after all, I was just a job. He had to keep me safe and I was already making that difficult for him. 

My lips curled into a smile as I was greeted with silence from Harry, I was more than happy to enjoy it whilst it lasted as I continued to text Zayn back and forth regarding my current situation and how bored I was. Turning in the seat I faced the front as I held my phone up so I could see it as I brought my feet up on the leather seat and held them close to me as I texted. 

"Get your feet off the seats," he told me, I could hear in his voice he was slowly losing his temper. 

I ignored his request as I continued to type away furiously, I started to change who I texting before I stole a look in Harry's direction, he was looking forward with his bottom lip sucked in, probably biting on it to stop himself from going too far. His hands were gripped tightly around the steering wheel, his knuckles were slowly turning white. 

Turning my attention back to my phone I smirked before biting my lip just smirking as I realised how much I must have been winding him up. I was good at that shit. 

A sigh escaped his lips, "Seriously, get your fucking feet off my seats!" He snapped, I turned and looked at him as I saw he was now facing me, his face inches from mine, the look on his face was pure anger. 

Slowly I let my bottom lip pop from my teeth before my mouth opened a little just slightly before my tongue licked the inside of my top lip before I smirked at him. I shook my head cockily as I kept eye contact. His angry emerald eyes watching me like his life depended on it, I watched as his eyes flitted between my two eyes as he continued to squeeze his lips together. 

Tilting my head to the right slightly I raised both my perfect eyebrows before he leaned back in his seat putting space between us. 

"Say I take my feet off the seats," I spoke in a sweet voice as I kept my eyes on him. "What's in it for me?"

He moved closer to me so our faces were back to being just mere centimetres away from each other. His eyes looked at my legs before he looked back at me before he smirked, "Take your feet off the seats or you see this." I watched as he moved the jacket he was wearing and in the waistband was a handle of a gun, my eyes widened as I looked at it before his fingers moved my head back up before our eyes connected again. His hand was holding my chin in place before he spoke, "I will put it into your mouth and... boom!" 

He watched me as he took his hand away from my face. 

I knew I was sitting there like a gormless idiot. It scared me, of course, I had seen guns but no one had ever threatened to put one into my mouth before. I watched him as he leaned back in his seat and cross his arms over his chest. 

You could probably hear my laboured breathing before I swallowed hard and took my feet off the seat and looked down at my hands in my lap. I had never felt so small before, it was hard to be put into my place by Harry, a virtual stranger. 

"Thank you."

👊👊

Aunt Maria had given me my own room and for that I was grateful. I didn't say goodbye to Harry, I was happy to see him leave and as soon as I could I took my bag and headed up to the room that was now mine. I sent a text to Zayn on arrival but I did not call him, I was not in the mood to talk to anyone. 

I laid on the large bed staring at the ceiling as I thought about everything that had happened recently. I had gone from a normal girl with her whole life ahead of her to have fun to someone who was a hundred miles away from home hiding away from life. My father had a lot to answer for and sooner or later I would have those answers. 

👊👊

"It's just how it's meant to be," a man was standing in front of me as he stared down at me. His face was distorted but from the sound leaving his mouth I knew it was a man. "Elliot Cole, you have been very lucky."

My hands came up to protect me, to push him away but I found them bound together, "What's happening?"

"I would have thought you would have known by now," his slender fingers edged closer towards me before one touched my neck. The pain flashed through me as he put pressure on my neck with just one touch. "A debt needs to be paid, an eye for an eye, a life for a life."

"Please," I fell to my knees in front of this strange man. The lower I got the less of him there was, the bottoms of his legs were smoke that filled my nostrils, the smell like a bonfire. "I can help you."

His hand touched my head, the pain leaving my neck and filling my head before I let out a scream. "You may be much more valuable alive." His fingers squeezed my head, the pain growing, almost becoming unbearable. 

"Fuck!" I sat up in bed as I realised it was just a dream, maybe more of a nightmare. I had no idea who the man was and what he had wanted with me but the pain felt so real. Only the pain had shifted from my head to my arm, looking at my left arm I sighed as I sat five little bruises that had formed from the fingers digging into me earlier. "Prick."