Nine. ♦️

After a few more days I managed to go out to Zayn's home

After a few more days I managed to go out to Zayn's home. My memory had not returned to me and to be honest I liked it this way. My father had told me I would be going to my aunt's house to stay for a while so I needed to say goodbye to my friends. 

Zayn's was my last stop, I had shared a moment with Jessica which was hard but not I was sitting in Zayn's flat with a sad look on my face as he looked back at me. 

"Wait here," he told me as he got to his feet. 

I watched him leave the room leaving me alone in the room with just the telly on in the background for sound. I had even made a special effort with my outfit today, I was wearing a beautiful little black dress with some nude heels, just something I wanted to wear so he knew I wasn't saying goodbye, just that I would be seeing him soon. 

He returned from the bedroom with a red rose which he handed me to me as he pulled me to my feet and kissed the back of my right hand. "You are so beautiful," he told me as he looked at my outfit and my face. "I wish you didn't have to leave."

I sighed, "Me too." I leaned my forehead against his, before our lips met, my hands wrapping around the back of his neck as I held him close to me. "I'll be back before you know it," I told him as I broke the kiss and looked into his brown eyes. 

He stepped away from my grip before he reached into his jacket pocket, he pulled out a little box before opening it to reveal a massive ring. My mouth flew open as I looked at the ring before looking at his face. I was confused as to what was happening right now, why was he giving this to me?

"This isn't me asking you to marry me," he told me with a grin. "This is me asking you to wait for me whilst you are away."

My hand flew to my mouth as I looked at him with a look of happiness, "Oh, Zayn," he reached for the ring before sliding it onto my third finger of my left hand. "This is the sweetest thing anyone has ever done for me."

"I just want you and me to be forever," he told me. "You are so special to me, I'd be lost without you." He kissed the back of my left hand before he looked at the ring. "Promise me you'll never take it off."

I nodded as I looked at the ring again, the gem on it was quite large and it sparkled in the light as I stared at it. "I promise," I said as I looked back up at him. "You do realise it'll only be a matter of days before I am home, right? My aunt won't be able to put up with me, I'm going to make it hell."

Zayn smirked, "You always did know how to cause trouble."

I smiled at him as I thought of some of the things I had done in the past, some of the more inventive ways I had caused problems for my father. A smirk crept across my face as I remembered the time my father had grounded me for something petty but he made one mistake. He told me I could have friends in the house but I wasn't allowed to leave the house unless it was for school, so I threw a party, inviting the whole of my year from school. When he arrived home he found underage kids everywhere drinking and throwing up and me sitting on the sofa just smirking at him.