Chapter 1: Decision

Y/N's POV

I sat on the side of the counter and look at the all known bartender, Junior.

"You know what I want." He sighs at this and turns around to grab a bottle of plain old whiskey.

He puts a glass in front of me and pours my drink. I slowly drank it before putting the glass down and sigh again.

"So what's the problem?" Junior ask as he looks around.

"Just dealt with someone I used to be friends with."

"What happened?"

"Oh you know, family problems. That idiot just can't control his anger issues." I said gripping the glass.

"Sorry to hear that, well all people are just different. Including you."

"Do you really have to say that?" I look at him with a raised brow.

"Don't blame me. I just like saying that. Heh, anyway you want more?"

I look at my glass and didn't notice that it was already empty. I let go of it and hum letting him know I want more whiskey.

He pours them on my glass and I took a drink.

"So what are you gonna do now?"

"Probably find a place for the kids to call a home."

"Kids?"

"They were that idiot's kids. I can't just leave them with him forever. I forgot I still have to buy them food."

I finish my drink and stand up. I put the lien on the counter and fixed myself.

"I doubled that, you can thank me now."

"Heh, yeah sure." He said then I left the bar to buy some food.

Timeskip

After buying some food I started heading back to the hospital. I look at my watch and saw it is only 8:15 pm. I enter in the hospital and walk to where the girls are.

The two of them are sleeping peacefully. I put the the food on the side and sit on a chair.

"(Now where should I find them a place?)"

I kept thinking of where should I let them be with but ended up thinking nothing.

"(I couldn't just leave them in an orphanage. Or that idiot might get them.)"

I look at the two and sigh. I just close my eyes and was about to fall asleep but I heard someone sobbing. Opening my eyes, I look at the girls and saw the black haired one crying.

She seems to have a nightmare. So I stand up and walk towards her and sit on the side of the bed and started singing her a lullaby.

As I sing the lullaby she started calming down and I stopped. I move away her hair from her face and wiped her tears.

But when I touch her, her eyes open and only looked at me. She sits up and rubs her eyes.

"What time is it, mister?" She ask.

"It's only night time right now."

"Oh." She just looks down with sad eyes.

"What's wrong?"

"Are we going to go back there, mister?" She ask with fear in her voice.

I place my hand on her head and smile.

"I will never bring you two back there, I promise."

She then smiled and hugs me. I hug back and gently rub her back, we then we pull back and I stand.