Epilogue

"Um Ruby?"

"What is it Weiss?"

"Where are your parents?"

"They're out going on a mission, well my mom decides to join dad."

"Where's your room?" Blake asked.

"Oh it's upstairs, Yang! I thought you were giving Blake a tour!"

"I am! Why don't you just go up here?!" Yang yelled from upstairs.

"Ugh, let's go." The three of them then went up the stairs.

They arrive at second floor and walked around until they have reached outside of Ruby and Yang's room.

"Now this is our room! Pretty cool right?!" Ruby opens the door and let them see their room.

"It looks neat, should we really stay here in your house while we're on vacation?" Weiss questions.

"Yep! It's totally gonna be fun! We have a spare bed room with two beds over there, we just have to clean it!" Yang said.

"Should we start cleaning now?" Blake asked.

"Maybe later, we still have some things to-" Ruby was cut off by a loud knock from the door downstairs.

"I'll get it." Yang then rushed down to the door.

She stands in front of the front door and opened it to reveal John.

"Oh hello, uncle John." She greets him.

"Hey there, Yang. Can I ask why are you here and not in Beacon?" He enters inside and closed the door.

"Me and my team decided to spend our vacation here. Ruby and my other team mates are upstairs." She said pointing up.

"Ah, I see. I'm gonna be staying here for now, I'll be waiting for your dad." He said and entered the living room then sat on the couch.

"Aren't you with your girlfriend?" She said.

"She's busy with her job." He said.

"Yang, who's by the door- uncle John, hi!!" The moment she saw him her attitude suddenly changes.

"Wait..... you're him aren't you?!!" Weiss then points at John.

"Me what?" He asked.

"You're that guy my sister is going out with, I'll still bit forgive you taking her away from me." She said with a pout.

"Aww, are you jealous that I have your sister's attention?" John stans up and mocks her.

"Why you!" Weiss just stopped and sighed.

"I think we should clean the room now, we'll leave you here right now uncle John." Ruby then began pushing Weiss and Blake upstairs and Yang followed them.

"Heh..... Reminds me of my old days." John smiled.

............................

After hours of cleaning the room, team RWBY then sat on the beds sighing in relief.

"Finally..... We did it." Blake said.

"You know, this reminds me of us making the bunk beds." Weiss stated.

"Me too. I'm hungry." Yang said.

"You should come downstairs and eat." Raven's voice came from the outside the room.

"Hi mom!" Both Ruby and Yang said.

"She's your mom?" Blake ask.

"Well, Yang's real mom. But other than that she's still my mom!" Ruby said standing up.

"Dad's probably downstairs as well, come on." Yang stands up followed by the other two and the five of them walked downstairs.

"You girls hungry?" Y/N asked them.

"Dad!" Ruby then used her semblance and latches onto Y/N's torso.

"Calm down, Ruby. I'm not going anywhere you know." He said with a small smile.

"How's your mission?" Yang asked.

"It went well as always, anyway you four should eat I cook you something in the kitchen." He said removing his gloves and putting it inside his pocket.

"Let's eat!!" Ruby let's go go of Y/N and dash inside the kitchen.

"Anywhere we go you're always like that, Ruby." Weiss said and the three of them went inside the kitchen.

"I'm glad that they're like that now." John said.

"Me too. (I remember what I said to them when they thought I almost died.... That......)"

"Love And Happiness Are All You Need"

Thanks for everyone who have read this story, I've never been so happy. I apologize for the short ending but that's how it is. I hope you enjoy this story.

SAYONARA~