Chapter 20: Payback

The pro huntsmen search the whole city for any signs of Taiyang and Y/N's daughters. When it was twenty minutes after they began their search, they have decided to gather first to hear what the other has found out.

"Have you guys seen anything?" Raven asked them.

"Not yet, it will take a while to find the right warehouse in a large city like this. How about you guys?" John looks at them.

"We have to keep looking, let's group into two." Y/N said to them.

They all nodded and partnered up, four of them began their search again which left Raven and him there. The two of them began to search as well. All of them didn't waste a second and look all over the large city, while as they look around, Arthur and Karra spotted something on a warehouse that they had just found.

"Is that Tai?" Karra said.

"Yeah it's him, go call everyone else." Arthur told her.

She complied and grab her scroll, she contacted each of them and showed their location. The others told her that they're on their way.. Arthur decided to ambush him first so he walked near the warehouse and told Karra to stay hidden. Taiyang was about to walk back inside so he made this an opportunity and run from behind him then lock his head in his arm.

"Tai, you better release the kids and we'll talk about this peacefully." Arthur said to him.

"Why would I listen to someone like you huh?!" Tai started to elbow him on the stomach.

When he was hit multiple times there, he let go of him due to pain. Taiyang raised his right arm at his shoulder level and blasted him with a small orange beam. He crashed at a small wall grunting, the attack also made his aura deplete into half.

"You think you can beat me that easily? C'mon, I'm not the old me." Tai said smirking.

"Give us Ruby and Yang!" Arthur demanded.

"I would rather not." He said.

Out of nowhere, Karra rushed forward at Taiyang with her twin blades and attempts to slash him only to be dodged by him jumping. Karra repeatedly tries to slash him but it's seems she can even land a hit on him. Tai got tired of dodging and teleported behind her and applied a strengthening spell on his legs then kicked her. She got slammed on a wall as well and felt excruciating pain on her back but she has managed to stand back up thanks to her aura. Karra looks at Tai with shocked, due to the damage he has dealt to her.

"H-how did you became that strong?!" She asked.

He didn't answer instead, he showed her the cursed book that they were finding for months now. She was surprised.

"What.... How d-did you find that?"

"Probably luck... Never mind this because it's time for you to die." He said.

"Tai, why are you doing this? This isn't who you are!" Arthur said to him.

"Tch, I wouldn't be like this if it weren't those rats and that bastard. Now where was I? Oh, well goodbye now." A purple glowing orb is forming on Taiyang's hand and was about to blast it at them, until.

"Oh no you don't!" Qrow's voice came from the left side and kicked him to the side which also cancels the spell.

Tai lies down on the ground with the book in his hand and quickly stands back up. Qrow draws his sword and began swinging it at him. His attacks were either blocked by the book or dodged, this made Qrow irritated so he speed up his attacks. He manage to hit Tai but it didn't deal a lot of damage. Tai proceeds to use a spell to summon two black flaming swords, he puts the book inside his large pocket and got into a stance. Qrow did so as well and soon they began their fight. Each slash was blocked by the other sword, Tai was about to slash him from below but he jump and got back by kicking the two swords. John then appeared with his blade hitting him which made his foot slide back to the ground.