Chapter 5: Good Holiday

2 months later

Y/N's POV

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up!" A voice said.

"Hmm..... What is it?" I ask sleepily with my eyes still closed.

"You said that we will have the best day this Christmas!"

"Oh yeah...... I forgot it's Christmas now..... Wait downstairs, I'll go get change."

"Okay!" She got off the bed and run out of the room.

I sit up from bed and yawn. Standing up, I open my closet and get change into my winter coat. I got out of my room and walk down the stairs, reaching the first floor.

Suddenly I smell something delicious coming from the kitchen. I enter the kitchen and see Ruby and Yang are sitting on their seat, each sipping on a bowl of soup.

"That soup smells good, who cooked it?" I ask even though I already know the answer.

"We cooked it! Sit here, daddy!" Ruby demanded.

I shrug and sit on the chair beside her as Ruby holds a spoonful of soup in front of me.

"Say Aahhh!" She said.

I do as she says and I taste the soup. I slowly swallow and examine the taste.

"Not bad, this soup is good."

"Yes!" Yang and Ruby said as they gave each other a high five.

I grab my own spoon and started sipping on the soup. Once we're done, we place the bowls and spoons on the sink.

"Dad, can we go out and play?" Yang ask.

"Sure, wear your scarfs first."

They walk to the door, me following them behind and they grab and were their scarfs around their neck.

I open the door and let them run around on the front yard as they play with the snow. I got out and close the door and watch the two of them play.

"You can't beat me, Yang!" Ruby yelled.

"In your dreams! I'll make sure this snowball hits your face!" She retorted.

She threw a snowball at her as hard as she could but it only ended up hitting it on her arm.

"Hahaha! You missed!"

"But at least I hit you!"

"Well you lose, now it's my turn!"

Ruby then position herself with a snowball in her left hand and then release it seconds later to hit Yang. But it ended up the snowball hitting half off my face.

The both of them look at me with Ruby showing an embarrassed smile as Yang mock her.

"Oh no sis. He is about to make you a snowman any second!"

"That's cold, well I guess I have no choice."

I then gave them a mischievous smile making them grin evilly.

"You can't beat us in a snowball fight!" Yang said.

"We'll see, but I'll go easy on you two." I grab a snowball and prepare to throw it.

They quickly made snowballs and started throwing it at me then I throw mine as well, hitting Yang making her fall on her butt.

"No fair!" She pouted.

"I played many games fair and square." I said calmly.

Our little game continues until we decided to make a snowman which Yang had a difficulty to put the torso part of the snowman on top of the largest and bottom part.