Chapter 3: Mission Accomplished

Y/N's POV

"So what is the meaning of this little meeting?" I said to Arthur.

"Well I actually called you guys 'cause I need your help with a little mission of mine. Karra isn't able to join because she is handling her own mission." He replied.

"It is called a 'little mission' but you ask for our help?" John said.

"Come on, you get my point."

"Alright, alright, I get it. So what's the mission."

"I've heard there was a kidnapping that happened five days ago. The police said that they were a gang of some sort and asked me to tracked them down and stop them."

"Woah, woah, woah there. Kidnapping? You mean the students from Signal?" John ask.

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

"I'm in then."

"Okay so where are their location?"

"Dark side of Vale. Where obviously most kidnapped victims are."

Timeskip

Me, Arthur and John are hiding behind a few empty crates to look out for the kidnappers.

"Y/N, since that your semblance is very useful. Can you stroll around to see where they are?" He said.

"No problem, but you owe me a thousand for that. It took me days to get enough energy."

"Wait, a thousand? You only live alone while I have a family to feed."

"Well actually, I'm not living alone anymore."

"You aren't living alone? That doesn't sound like you. So who's the one?" John said.

"Yeah, joke all you want because that- wait what?"

"I'll explain to you guys after this." I then used my semblance to turn invisible.

I floated around the place to see no one. As I pass by many warehouses, I then hear something from one of them.

I enter the warehouse to see dozens of men wearing geared outfits with 7 students all tied up on the ground. I contact Arthur to go here then I went behind one of them and karate chop the back of his neck making him unconscious. He falls on the floor startling the others.

"What just happened?" One of them said.

"I don't know, maybe he just-" I did the same as well on the other, causing him to fall as well.

"What the-" I did it again on the third one and deactivated my semblance.

They quickly draw their weapons and aim it at me.

"Don't move!"

"Alright, alright I won't." I put my hands on my head level.

Out of no where, John crashed down from above and lands on one of them.

"Oh yeah! I miss doing that!" He then draws his katana, Slasher and started attacking the others.

Arthur appeared, and use his semblance which is earth manipulation to cage the others while I go to the students to untie them. One was about to stab Arthur from behind but I stop him by tackling him and knocking him out.

Once all of them are done, Arthur called for the police and we wait here.

"I don't know why you even asked us to help you. Guess they aren't trained to fight, making it easy. This is a waste of time." John said with a sigh.