Vampire Academy - Last Sacrifice - My Version - Chapter 21

Chapter 21

We headed back to the shop where our dresses were being made. When we got in the woman was zipping up the dress bags. We thanked her for all of her help. As we stepped outside of the shop I decided it would be quicker and easier to go to the Belikov's room to get ready considering they had the most makeup in the world. We walked over to the building which they were staying in. It was now ten past seven and we had twenty minutes to do our make up and put the dresses on. As we waited in the lift we are started tapping out feet impatiently and suddenly started laughing hysterically at ourselves. We really didn't have time for this. We knocked at the door a Viktoria answered. "Oh my god you're early!" she looked us all up and down. "Why aren't you ready?" She moved out of the way as we piled in. Luckily the girls and Dimitri's Mum were ready. As soon as we shut the door they started taking out clothes off over out hair being careful not to mess it up. Thank god they all knew how to apply makeup well. I went over to the room phone with Sonya following my every move trying to put foundation on my skin evenly. I dialled Dimitri's room number in and it just rang. I was about to put it down when he answered.

"Hello Dimitri Belikov." I laughed at him answering the phone. Who said there own name when picking up a phone?

"Hello Rose Hathaway."

"Oh, Hi I was just leaving."

"Ok, I was just checking that you realised you were coming to this event with me." He started laughing.

"Yeah I got the hint. I am on my way to meet the guys. We will be at your room soon."

"No, I'm not at my room. We are all at your Mum's so come straight here!"

"Ok, we will, listen I have to go or I am going to me late. I'll see you soon."

"Ok, see you soon." I moved to put the phone down.

"Shit!" I felt wet on the side of my eye. "I have not just smudged my mascara have I?" Sonya nodded her head.

"Don't worry, its fine we have a few minutes. I will start over. Let's go into the bathroom. The light is better in there." We walked into the bathroom. There was only me that could mess up my makeup just before we were about to leave. I sat on the side of the bath and let Sonya wipe the makeup she had put on me off. I felt like a doll. She then started over. After about ten minutes she was still doing my eyes. I heard a knock on the door and knew we had to hurry up but Sonya refused to rush. The guys came into the room and I could hear them complimenting the girls on there dresses.

"Fit to be a Queen!" I heard Christian say. I tried not to giggle to myself.

"Come on Rose, we need to go." I heard Christian call. Sonya stepped back and looked at me. "Perfect!" She smiled and took my dress off its hanger. I stepped into it doing up the halter neck. "Thanks Sonya." She smiled again and left the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. I knew I looked good. I wasn't being big headed or anything but I did. My dress was a silk black hater neck which came down so you couldn't see my feet. It had silver stitching through it and pinched my hips. My boobs were on show but only a small amount. I looked elegant but hot at the same time. My hair was pulled into the messy bun look which added to the hotness and the halter neck tied just below my molnija marks which made them stand out and look amazing! I admired myself for a moment and then when into the room where everyone was waiting.

"Rose, hurry up." Christian shouted not realising I was behind him. The room went quiet. "I'm ready, we can go." They were all staring at me.

"What?" I looked down at my dress. "Have I got something on me?" I started to wipe my dress down just in case I had got something on it. Dimitri shook his head and took my hands into his.