Je new t'aime plus

September 12th, 1977

*24 hours earlier*

I don't love you anymore," I whispered. "I don't love you at all."

His throat closed. "It's all right, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us."

That was the last thing Leon ever said.

*Present*

Millie

"I don't get it, Gerald, why would she kill him, and what the fuck does Je new t'aime plus mean?" I said frustrated from what had happened nearly 24 hours before.

"It means I don't love you anymore, and I don't know, we did expose him so maybe she thought it was too risky for him to stay, besides Candy is a Class A Whore she likes to play with the boys." He said plainly.

"That's gross," I said disgusted, "Who would want to play with boys anyway." I rolled my eyes.

"Straight people." He said then smirked, "Or guy's who are gay." He found himself funny and started laughing.

"You're an ass," I said but chuckled a little.

There was a knock at the door and Becca entered, she wasn't wearing her glasses today she had got contacts, and that made me a little sad, as she placed a box on Gerald's desk.

"Why'd you get contacts, I liked the glasses they were cute on you," I said without thinking and she blushed a little.

"You'd be the only one." Was all she said as she walked out the door, which I watched her do and never took my eyes off her once.

"You're starring," Gerald says trying to contain his laughter. I grabbed a piece of paper off his desk and hit him with it.

"Ass." I called him then looked at the box opening it, "What is this?" I said picking up what looked like a handmade book labeled, "Loving Death." With a cover that had a little too much erotica for me. I handed it to him.

He looked at it and then sighed knowing he had to read it so he opened it and began reading,

WARNING: CONTAINS SEXUAL CONTENT

"Candy what are doing?" He asked me so innocently his eyes burning with desire but also fear as I inched closer to him. I trailed my fingers down his chest and kissed it gently, then trailed my tongue up the middle of it to his jawline which I kissed.

"Oh darling it's been forever, it's playtime now," I said seductively pushing him down on the bed and straddling him as I unbuttoned my top slowly while staring into his eyes with lust.

I flung back the top when it was unbuttoned letting the lacy white shirt trail down my arms and land on the floor. I leaned down and hungrily kissed him and begin rubbing my lower half against his feeling his bulge out as I did.

"Tell me you love me," I whispered in his ear seductively and slowly unbuttoned his pants and slid them down.

"I love you." He said then I bit his ear and he winced but I didn't let go I continued nibbling it till I had taken it off and he cried out as he lost his left ear.

"Je new t'aime plus," I said in his right ear and began to nibble that away too until I had torn it off. I licked his blood loving the sweet and sticky taste it left in my mouth then trailed my tongue along his cheek. I could taste salty-sweet tears he had produced upon losing his ears as I trailed my tongue up and stuck it in his right eye.

He cried and I loved the sound of him crying, it was like beautiful music that men gave when you took control over them when you made them feel submissive. I put my lips around his right eye and forced my tongue under it and pulled it out and sat up letting his left eye see it between my teeth. The now-empty right eye socket bled down his face, like blood tears which were always better than real tears.

I sank my teeth on his eyeball and chewed it I listened to it squish and ooze as I could taste every bit of the wonderful eyeball cocktail. I repeated this same process with his right eye until it was gone and trailed my tongue down his body until I reached the beautiful sweet member. I took my teeth and lowered his boxers, then brought my tongue up kissing his balls before sucking them a little then bringing my mouth around his hard member.

I licked and sucked along it letting him have that last little bit of pleasure from the tool as I then sunk my teeth as hard as I could bite it off, I took it and laid the nice piece aside as I began drinking the blood that spewed out of where his play toy used to be. I let the warm sticky sugary liquid roll down my throat. It made me feel warm inside as I then trailed my tongue up his body and landed at his lips.

I don't love you anymore," I whispered. "I don't love you at all."

His throat closed. "It's all right, sweetheart. I love you enough for both of us."

That was the last thing Leon ever said as I took his member shoving it down into his throat until he choked on it and passed. I took a match and lit it then dropped it on him and let him burn under my gaze.

IT'S OVER

"I will never be the same person again," Gerald said and threw it aside, he looked disgusted and I sighed picking it up and reading through it.

"We need to get someone on the inside," I told him and he looked at me for a moment then got up and headed downstairs and walked over to Becca.

"Send an Anonymous telegram to Candy of The Gorifiers, find out if she's into females and willing to take on a new member." He told her and I looked at him like he lost it.

"Excuse me? For one she knows me, for two I'm not getting in bed with that sicko." I said a bit offended.

"Don't worry Millie I wasn't picking you." He said and he took some steps away from me.

"Who then?" I said anger seeping out of my veins, it was clear I wasn't happy.

"Becca." He said the next thing I knew my fist collided with his nose.