The Deadly End Part 5

December 30th

Millie

I wasn't stupid I knew Candice would kill me anyway so I went somewhere else deeper into the forest. The place was scarier and empty and quiet. You were left with nothing but trees and silence, all alone with your thoughts. 

That's when I thought I saw her but I was just imagining it. Becca was dead, I was the only one left besides Taylor, and Candice was probably going to kill her too. I hope she tells her how she played her before she dies. 

But all I could think about was Becca I wanted to join her in death. What did I have left if she was gone, she was the only one I really cared about. Sure I had my sister but would she really let me live? Ultimately, no I was as good as dead no matter what I did. 

So why give her the ultimatum, I could take control of my own destiny. She wouldn't count on that. I found a noose already in the forest. Underneath it was a plaque, all it said was The First Suicide, Michelle...A girl who just wanted love. 

This was the noose that killed the very first person who killed themselves here. What a way to go, I didn't know anything about the girl except for what I just read but it didn't matter to me I didn't care if Becca hated me even in death I would have forever in the afterlife if there was one to prove to her I deserved her. 

I climbed the tree and put the noose around my neck, Candice came running right as she saw me and my surprise was that she started shaking upon seeing the plaque and then me on the tree with that noose. I didn't know but she did and she screamed for me to stop and listen to her but I didn't. 

"Goodbye, Candice." I jumped off the tree and my neck snapped, I was dead. I looked up at my lifeless body. I couldn't see Candice anymore but I saw her. 

Becca stood in front of me and to my surprise she extended her hand to me. I took it and she pulled me up and smiled at me, "I could hate you but I can't anymore you killed yourself over me. I don't need anything else to know your love runs deep for me, and well I wanted to do this for a long time." She kissed me and it felt magical everything faded around me and I could have her for what felt like all eternity. 

Candice

I fell to my knees I could feel the Devil raging inside of me, she was angry, broken. Now so was I, that only meant one thing... I had one left and I had to get on the first ship to America. I had to complete my mission, I had to finish the job even if Millie wasn't doing it with me. 

I thought I could have it all but I couldn't, so I'd take the last of what I could get. But there was just one last bit of business to finish. 

Rylee.