Sister Sister the Devils Taking Over Part 1

Warning Disclaimer: This chapter will feature a new game I've created called The 50-Hour Challenge, it is based on several suicide challenges including Blue Whale. Please do not ever try any of these things you read in this chapter they are dangerous and could lead to serious death or injury. Therefore I am not responsible for your injuries or death from this point further this is for entertainment purposes ONLY. If you feel like you want to commit suicide please message me or call your local suicide hotline.

Author Note: This story will be in 3rd person for these chapters. It will be broken up into three parts!

"Sister Sister let's play again."

"I don't want to play anymore."

"It is too late."

"You said I could stop when everyone was saved."

"That was before I took control."

"Who are you?"

"Sister Sister the Devils Taking Over."

***

The Beginning: The 50 Hour Challenge

***

50 Hours Earlier

September 18th

Millie sat in her office spinning in her chair. Her head was off the wall as she tried to figure out what her life was turning into. 5 people had recently been kidnapped. Her high-school friend Chelcie, a hunter named Mason, a techie named Hudson, her cousin Jonny, and Becca.

"Fucking Candy that stupid bitch." She muttered staring at the ceiling as she spun in circles, she swore she was going insane.

"Millie?" Gerald was at the door and Millie glared at him. She was angry with him especially after he confirmed what Candy said about him was true. Instead of answering him, she got up grabbed her jacket, and stormed past him. "Millie?" He tried again as he watched her head down the hall.

She ignored him and went downstairs and out the front door of the building. As soon as she was outside her phone buzzed.

It was from Candy who had now managed to program her number on Millie's phone. Millie sighed and glanced at it not caring until she saw what it said.

"Sister Sister let's play a game." The text read and she sighed typing back a reply.

"Do I have to?" Millie groaned she didn't want to play any more games that Candy made.

"Only if you want everyone to live." She didn't have a choice which made her sigh as she typed back.

"Fine, what?" She began walking slowly down the sidewalk as she waited for a reply.

"Sister Sister, 50 hours you must play, every 10 hours one goes free, fail and one dies. Let's begin, player are you ready?" It said and Millie rubbed her temples, she was going insane.

"Ready." She typed back and headed towards her home which wasn't far so that made her happy.

"Sister Sister let's start easy, challenge 1 you have 1 hour to cut both your wrist." It read and Millie went a bit pale, these weren't going to be easy challenges.

***

Millie arrived home shortly later and she had 45 minutes left of that hour. She headed into her bathroom and searched around till she found a razor. She grabbed wraps for her wrist and peroxide. She sat on the floor and she sat there trying, but every time the razor grazed her skin slightly she'd pull it away and freak out. Time ticked away quickly and with 5 minutes left she knew she'd just have to do it.