Twisted

"I own your soul, you follow my orders."

"You can't make me do this."

"I can."

***

September 21st 

Rylee Adams was an average girl who grew up in this small town of Japan. Rylee was a redhead with bright green eyes and stood 5 foot 5 often overpowering several.

Rylee was 20 when she joined the Gorifiers and now was 21 today and she was watching her leader longingly.

Lucifer who was in control of Candy completely glanced at the redhead and a thought crossed his mind. He smiled and walked over resting a hand on Rylee's shoulder, "Rylee I have a challenge for you." Lucifer spoke through Candy and Rylee looked at her.

"Yes?" She asked pushing red curls out of her eyes to look into the blondes blue ones.

"I want you to start the first official murder spree game, I want you to kill someone close to you for the first one. Who will you kill?" Lucifer wanted to make sure he would get what he wanted.

"I'll kill my sister Chelcie," Rylee responded shrugging. She didn't care who she killed she was too hurt inside from her past to care.

"Good, let the spree begin you must kill 10." Candy patted her shoulder and walked away.

***

Maxine Derara sat in what appeared to be a prison cell. Her short brown hair was matted and greasy. Her once bright silver eyes were now a dull grey.

Most people called her Max and knew to stay away from her. Gerald with the help of Mason and Holly had kidnapped the girl. Holly at the time had no idea why they were kidnapping her until yesterday, neither did Mason.

Now the two stood inside her cell with her watching her. Maxine had no intention of trying to escape, she wanted to die. Candy had found her in her darkest moments behind two trash cans in an ally starving.

Her boyfriend broke up with her and when she went crying back to her parents they threw her out. She'd been on the street for 5 years and now was 23 years old.

Candy convinced her if she became a Gorifier with her, she could get back the people who hurt her. It was all just a game though. Candy didn't want anyone but herself, she had a list of all the Gorifiers and beside it was the date of their deaths. The dates she would kill them.

Maxine's was today and she knew it when she found the list. She found it ironic she was about to be a sacrifice on the same day Candy wanted to kill her.

Gerald walked over sliding open the cell and glared at the brunette and nodded to Mason and Holly, "Let's go."

Gerald led them down a narrow hallway and went down several flights of steps of their new underground hideout.

When they reached the conference room he sat Max in a chair and tied her down. They drew a cross around where the chair was and lit 4 candles in each corner.

Everyone in the room began chanting something, and they chanted until the candles burned out. The room went pitch black but still, they didn't stop.

Their chants intensified as Max watched a floating white creature approach her. Hiromay was that creature, the Japanese God. She was completely white except for her hair which was made up of golden waves and glowing fairy lights.

She had bright golden glowing eyes and a grown woven of fairy lights and flowers. She looked at the girl in front of her, and she smiled. Hiromay didn't want her dead, she required a sacrifice to prove if the people who wanted her help would be loyal to her command.

The goddess spoke after several minutes, "Maxine we can help you, if you help us, I won't kill you, but you must join The Shadow Order, if not I will hand you straight to Candy Mellowgreen."

Maxine was looking at the glowing creature in front of her, Candy would gladly kill her, today was supposed to be her day. But what if she didn't have to die?

"I-I'll join." She responded and the chanting stopped and everyone looked up at the creature and Maxine.

"Good, now I suppose you all need my help with my brother," Hiromay said sighing and they looked confused for a moment.

"Brother?" Gerald asked her and everyone looked at the goddess with horror as she responded.

"Lucifer."

***

Millie sat alone in a room, she had chosen not to participate in the summoning of Hiromay. She didn't want to be a part of anything anymore, Candy was trying to use her to do things and Millie was worried if she did much more, she wouldn't be able to stop.

It was like a drug and she didn't want to become an addict like her twin, or Lucifer technically. Millie wondered if Candy was even technically alive, or if there was a way to fix it, fix her twin to maybe be happy and have a better life. She rolled her eyes at herself, she knew she was only trying to make herself feel better.

"Millie?" Gerald said for the 3rd time since he had entered the room.

Only now did she snap out of her thoughts to look at him, "Yes?"

"There's something I need to tell you, something Candy didn't, because even she doesn't know." He took a seat and faced the blonde and looked at her with his bright blue eyes.

"What's that?" Millie asked him and watched him sit.

"Millie I'm your and Candy's father."

***

Rylee walked sneakingly behind her sister who lay on a bench with her eyes closed. This would be too easy for the redhead.

She covered her mouth with a cloth of chloroform and knocked her out. She took Chelcie to the center of town where many people sat in chains being wiped by other Gorifiers.

Rylee began digging a hole until it was big enough and she pulled a coffin over setting it in with some help from Candy, who was too interested to sit and watch. Rylee picked up Chelcie and laid her in it and closed the lid. She then took nails and a hammer nailing it shut.

Lucifer used his powers through Candy to cover the coffin perfectly, Chelcie was buried alive.

***

Chelcie woke up an hour later to find herself trapped, and she knew her air was probably almost gone by now.

She pushed against the wood on top of her trying to get out, but it was no use. She felt herself draw in the first breath of carbon dioxide, she began choking and suffocating. Her lungs closed up and she passed.

***

"You'll join me"

"No."

"I own your soul, you follow my orders."

"You can't make me do this."

"I can."

Millie read the texts that had just popped in and she tried to decide what to do, Gerald just told her he's her father and now Candy wanted her to join her.