The Deadly End Part 1

BC 

Michelle put her black hair up as she began cleaning the blood from her face and covering the bruises. She had gotten beat by her mother again and her father had come home drunk and ready for sex, but not with her mother. 

She was tired of living this way and she stopped cleaning the blood from her face. She just wanted to be somewhere where she was loved. Nobody bothered to stop her parents from abuse, she was bullied and mistreated everywhere she went. She dreamed of the day she would die and go to heaven a place of happiness and love. 

What if she could go there early though? The idea had crossed her mind before but now she wanted it more than ever, she wanted her life to be over. She snuck out of her house and headed to the Aokigahara forest she found a tree that seemed a good height and easy to climb and climbed up. 

She tied the rope to the tree then around her neck. All her memories flooded through her mind and tears rolled down her face. This was it this was the end she thought as she slipped off the tree and felt her neck snap upon impact.

Or was it? She was on the ground but she was dressed in white and she looked up at her lifeless body swinging in the wind from the tree. 

***

Michelle was welcomed into Heaven and while she felt loved, she was so broken she longed for revenge against those who had harmed her. She held a gift of fire that the people of Heaven worshiped for only Gods could possess such gifts. But soon this would become feared. 

She lit the village she once resided in on fire and it soon became a broken town in Japan, and even though it was later rebuilt and lived in it was still almost forgotten to this day. Now upon her actions, she was cast out of heaven and sent back to earth to once again live in hell, which was earth to her and so was living it was a curse. 

She had awoken as someone else though and her name was Candice, but she soon learned that people in the world had decided to name the force that had destroyed that town in Japan was called the Devil, and she took the name upon herself for she knew people would cower before her one day, she would have her revenge. 

***

December 26th

Hiromay

It had been almost 5 or 6 months since 194 people had died in Japan. We had been waiting for Candice to strike but she never did. Becca had never returned but I knew she was still alive, she wouldn't return because of Millie. Which means I now had no way to control Candice. 

I hadn't seen Taylor in ages, the saddest part was she had truly fallen under Candice's spell. She was in love, but love wouldn't say us anymore. We would all die soon, I had never seen a darkness so great in a person before. I was standing silently in the cemetery which was now filled with headstones. People who trusted the others and me to protect them were now dead. 

"Hello, Hiromay." A voice sounded behind me and I turned to face her. Candice stood before me but I could tell I wouldn't be facing her so I took the initiative to start the fight. 

"Reveal yourself, devil!" I said and prepared myself for a battle of magic between light and evil. 

"You know it's funny everyone's impersonation of what they can't see, I hid in an innocent-looking girl, a blonde with blue eyes. Because if they're blonde and blue-eyed they must be innocent right? I took an average innocent looking girl and made her a master of evil." She smiled and black magic swarmed around her in a gust of dark wind. When it went away I didn't expect to see what stood in front of me. 

A normal-looking girl, well almost. Her hair was black but her eyes were blood red, when you looked into them it was like you were swimming in an endless ocean of dark red blood with no bottom. Her dress was short and black. The top clung to her and showed off her assets and the sleeves were long and lacy. The bottom flowed down from her hips, but there seemed to be blood rolling off it and it fell at her feet but it never stopped coming. 

She looked almost innocent, like a young girl dressing up for Halloween. But she wasn't innocent, she was vicious, a monster, she was the Devil. "You see everyone assumes a devil is a man which is very sexist and rude. They impersonate him as red with goat horns, that's awful and very distasteful. Perhaps though that wouldn't install fear now would it? At first glance you wouldn't be scared of a young-looking girl, would you? No, you wouldn't...but a red looking man with goat horns for sure. But sometimes the scariest part is when the innocent-looking are the true evil, because of all evil looked like me, no one would suspect a thing, true evil is an art, and innocent beauty is power." 

I didn't know what to say, I was shocked. Of course, she could easily hide out and be anyone she wanted and spread her evil, because she looked innocent, so people wouldn't be afraid of her outsides if they didn't know what she was, and by the time they learned what was on the inside they're life would either be pretty screwed up or over. 

I didn't know how I could face something so powerful, you could get lost in her beauty, it was grand. Before she could react the Devil shot fire from her hands toward Hiromay engulfing her. Hiromay tried to hold it off with her light magic. She tried to form a shield around herself but the Devil was too powerful and it ate away her shield. 

"I hope one day someone breaks that innocent girl away from your grasp and you're sent back to hell where you belong," I shouted at her but she only laughed at me. 

"Even if that happened, I'd just be sent on to the next unsuspecting soul. See earth is hell because that's what people turned it into. A place of hate, discrimination, fear, murder, dark, and evil. They just don't realize what they have created, the only way out of the hell is death, living is a hell." She said and Hiromay was burned to ash with the Devil having the last word.

The Devil turned back into Candice who walked away she had 5 people left, and she already knew who was next.