Truth or Dare

September 15th

*present time*

"Truth or Dare?" The text read.

"Dare." I texted back sweat pouring down my face.

"Go to the place you fear the most." It texted back and I didn't even care how afraid I was I ran.

*a few days earlier*

September 13th

Millie

"I'm so sorry Gerald," I tell him again for the 50th time.

"Yes Millie I know, you've told me 50 times." He says glaring a little.

I hit him yesterday and broke his nose and he wasn't happy about it. The worst part was Becca knew I liked her now, I didn't want her to know yet, I wasn't ready.

"Are you sure Becca's right for this job?" I ask shaking a little, I already lost one love I didn't want to lose another.

"Millie we are all fighting for our lives, I have to pick people I can depend on, Becca is very talented and skilled. I have faith in her." He says trying to not hurt me but also not trying to sugarcoat the truth at hand.

I say nothing walking out the door and heading home, I didn't want to hear any more.

September 15th

I walk in looking around for Becca she wasn't supposed to leave yet. One of the girls looked up to see me and her face was pale and Gerald looked like he might faint.

"What's going on?" I asked quietly trembling.

"No one's seen Becca since last night, we think they got her." The girl said, her name was Levana Linh and she had tannish brown skin and different colored blue hair that fell in tiny braids down her neck, and bright blue eyes to match but they seemed to have weird silver flecks in them.

She was a Fighter and Becca's little sister I think she was 12 when she joined the Gorfiers and she was now 14.

I stared at her then turned a glare on Gerald, "This is your fault." I growl at him.

"I know it is... Someone knew and told the Gorifiers." He says seeming unsure of what to do.

"THEY'RE GOING TO KILL HER!!" I screamed, "I LOST ONE LOVE NOW I HAVE TO LOOSE ANOTHER. THANKS SO FUCKING MUCH." I said as tears rolled down my face, I ran out the door and began running down the sidewalk until I reached the local park which was only a block away.

I sat down on a park bench and my head fell in my hands. I panted for air and felt the breeze roll through me, as I wiped the salty tears off my face that was making it cold from the bite of the air. I could only imagine how red my face was as I stared at the ground.

"Please God help me please, don't let her die." I prayed to him, I couldn't do anything else, I balled my eyes out on the park bench, never feeling so hurt.

My phone chimed and I looked at it, "Truth or Dare?"

"Excuse me? Who is this?" I texted back and ran a hand through my blonde hair.

"Truth or Dare." It said again and it occurred to me exactly who it was.

"Truth" I texted back, this would tell me who it was from.

"Is it true you, want to save Becca? How far will you go?" It said and I sighed, I had to play there was no other option.

"I'd kill to save her." I wrote back and sat back on the bench, I had no idea what I was about to get myself into, but I had to save the girl I loved.