Epilogue

December 31st

Candice

Rylee stood next to me on the ship as we looked at the stars it was almost the start of a new year, I had an hour to kill her to commit my 200 by the end of 1977. 

"Rylee is there anything you want to tell me?" I asked her, she knew she was going to die tonight she wasn't stupid and she turned to face me. 

"Well yes, but don't freak out let me explain it through. Well, the truth is I'm not Rylee, I'm Taylor her twin, I helped kill Rylee, but over the last couple of months, I never thought I would really fall in love with you. I thought I was just going to keep playing you off till they finally took you down. But I fell in love with you, and I'd be lying if I didn't say I'm glad you've almost won."

I stared at her blankly, really confused about how they really pulled that one off of all things. Sad that we actually did love each other and now we had to end it. "Wait, what do you mean almost won?"

"Well, I'm still alive currently, even though that's about to change. Just promise me you if you really loved me you won't forget me." She said and I walked her to the still and quiet pool that was empty at this hour. 

"I'll never forget you, and I do love you which is why I have to say goodbye. Love is a weakness to me now, I have new plans for America, I wish you could be apart of it but that won't happen so with that I say goodbye and I'm sorry." I pushed her into the water but held her under. 

She didn't fight though she let it happen. After she took her last breath I took her body to the edge of the ship and threw her over. I could have thrown her over, to begin with, but I had to make sure she was dead. 

I had done it 200 Murders by the end of 1977, but how come I still felt the same....like something wasn't right? Maybe it was just my imagination, I had new goals to pursue in America.

The End

***

But little did she know one of us wasn't dead, she only thought I was, and I would avenge all of Japan. 

Author Note: Hey guy's thanks for reading! So glad I was able to finish this book finally, the book will continue in its sequel The Murders Of America! So who do you think Candice missed. Who did she think she killed, but they didn't actually die? Leave your conspiracies in the comments!