Bombshells Raising Hell

August 6th

Millie

Candy took me to one of our town's technical centers which were responsible for everyone's, internet, electricity, basically every power system in the town. I looked at her as we stood outside her smile was wicked, "If we blow this up, won't it shut down every single bit of power in the town?"

"That's the idea Millie, you see if we shut down all the power, what the fuck do you think the town is going to do?" She asked me and I looked at her lost as she rolled her eyes and facepalmed, "they'll go crazy! No way to stay alive without any electricity dumbass!"

"How many people are in there?" I asked her and she shook her head with a smile. 

"See everyone in the town the last of them besides your goody people are in the town's church, there's no one here. So here's what we are going to do, we are going to blow this up and shut down all electricity, then we are going to go blow up everyone in that church and make sure they're dead." She stated and I nodded then glared at her. 

"I'm on your side, they're not my people anymore." I told her and she gave me the 'sure you are' look as she headed towards the building and I followed. "I thought you only had one bomb.." I trailed off and she laughed as she pulled out some matches. 

"This is an electrical plant if a fire happens the whole thing will be gone," she said and I looked around the plant as she opened the main electrical panel to the whole town. 

"How are we going to get out before we die?" I swear the look she gave me said she was going to kill me herself if I didn't stop asking questions, she breathed a huff out in annoyance and turned and looked at me dead serious. 

"You're going to have to trust me on that, now any more questions? Cause I swear you ask one more I will fucking strangle you!" She said and I gulped stepping back and raising my hands defensively. 

"Nope, no more do what you need to," I said and she went back to what she was doing as she peered around the panel with a flashlight. She removed the metal plate and looked at all the wires not hanging out. 

"Fuck it..." She grabbed all the wires and ripped them out of the wall and dropped them as a sparked and sizzled. "Okay, there now give me the black wire from my bag."

I handed it to her as she carefully plugged it into one of the spots in the box, I had a feeling that the electricity was already off but she was going to make sure it didn't get turned back on. "Okay follow me..." she started unraveling the wire as she walked backward out the building until we were a good distance outside away from it. "Hand me the wire strippers."

I looked in the bag really fucking confused and then back up at her, "Uh...the what?"

She paused from looking at the end of the wire looked at me like I was an idiot then rolled her eyes and responded, "The pointy clamp things with the teeth." 

I looked back in her bag and pulled them out, "Oh these..." I handed them to her as she took them and rolled her eyes again. 

"Idiot." She said as she stripped the black wire and revealed all the little wires inside. She lit a match and carefully burnt the ends this caused a very bad backlash from where it was plugged in and the building blew. Smoke billowed into the air and sirens started to wail as we jumped into her car and drove off onto our next task. 

***

We arrived at the church and Millie pulled the car out of distance and parked it and looked at me very seriously, "Okay here's the deal, I'll set up the bomb but," she handed me a clicker with a pink button, "You're going to blow it." 

She wanted me to kill 175 people she was crazy, but this was my test. Little did she know I had a plan though I was going to blow her with it. 

"Okay deal, let's go." I got out of the car before she could reply and she chuckled to herself as she got out and pulled the bomb out. She paired the clicker with the bomb through some crazy codes I could not comprehend and then she got ready to go take it over and put it where she wanted it. 

"Why's the button pink? Usually, they are red...you know like in the movies?" I asked her and she rolled her eyes probably for the 20th time today. 

"Do I look like a basic clique bitch to you?" She flipped her hair with sass, "pink is a disgusting color and so it's going to do some good." 

"Good as in...kill 176 people?" I said and she gave me a smirk. 

"Now you're getting it." She walked away from me but she was still within my sight. All I had to do was click that button when she turned it on and it would blow. 

Candice

I carefully placed the bomb as I was thinking about what Millie just said, 176...there was only 175 inside. Unless Rylee miscounted? No, she wouldn't make that mistake...Did Millie miscount?

Then it clicked right as I hit the button. Millie was counting me in her math equation. It was too late before I could make a move I watched Millie click that clicker faster then I could stand up and give her the most hateful look ever. 

I should have known it was a ruse but she didn't know fire was like blood to me. I had the Devil himself inside of me, was she really that stupid? 

The bomb blew and fire surrounded me but I watched as heads rolled and smoke billowed into the sky. I stormed out of that fire quickly over to my sister who looked surprised as hell, but I was counting on that. I shoved her against the car and leaned over her putting my hands on either side of her so she couldn't escape. 

I spoke aggressively and she knew she fucked up, "What the fuck bitch? Did you really think a fire was going to kill me? Were you born stupid or did you take lessons?" I asked her and she stuttered and I grabbed her by the front of her shirt and put a knife to her neck. "Spit. It. Out. Bitch." I spat in her face. 

"Okay fine, so maybe you were right and I was playing you the whole time and I saw an opportunity and took it...guess I uh blew it." She said shrugging and chuckling nervously but there was nothing but fear in her eyes. 

"Bitch I should slap you for saying that stupid ass pun, and then kill you for the rest of it. But I'm sometimes a nice person so why don't you head home and tell all your friends about it." I threw her away from me onto the ground. I threw my knife down and it landed in her leg and she let out a low cry of pain as I walked away and hopped in my car driving off.

There was now 194 dead only 6 more people to go. All my people had left me and Rylee to our own defenses claiming their fear of Hiromay. But she would be the first to go of the 6 left, that was for sure.