Sister Sister The Devil's Taking Over Part 2

(Continued...)

"Sister Sister, Kill a child in front of their parents."

Millie sighed she only had four left after this, she could do it. She grabbed a knife and Holly drove them to a local park and Millie got out.

There was a little girl about five playing in front of her parents as Millie walked over very sneakingly. She grabbed the child and slit her throat and let her face crush against the pavement when she threw her down.

Her parents looked horrified as Millie bolted and jumped into the car, "Drive!" She said glancing at Holly who hit the gas and they sped away.

"Sister Sister, burn down the shadow orders building."

Millie gulped and told Holly to go there and when they arrived, Millie pulled out a box of matches from the glove compartment. She began lighting them and throwing them into the building until it went up in flames and began spreading.

She got back in and breathed heavily as Holly headed for her house. "Sister Sister, Curse the one you love the most to never love another to be your slave."

Millie was going to ask it how when she arrived home, but she didn't have to a paper with a spell, and a picture of Becca with a match and some sort of dark dust lay on the floor. Millie dropped the dust in the pattern the paper said to over the picture and used the match to light it on fire.

As it burned she said the spell, "Saya Tomaya Kayora Tevana Vorj Uda." She barely got out the mouthful of random words and the picture burst into flames and then vanished. Millie looked at the paper and the result matched which meant she did it right.

(To Be Continued...)