Chapter 15

Amir's Pov

I glare at the back of Aladdin's head as he drags me through the halls. He decided that we should go greet the Prince from the Kou Empire with Alibaba. Doesn't he understand that I don't want to see Hakuryuu after he told everyone my secret? I know he didn't know it was a secret, but it still doesn't make it feel any better. I grumble softly as Aladdin knocks on Hakuryuu's door. Soon I hear him making his way to the door and slowly opening it.

"Hello, I'm Aladdin. We came here to talk with you," Aladdin smiles up at him. "Your sister. Her name is Ren Hakuei, right?"

"Why do you know my sister's name?" Hakuryuu questions slowly before his eyes widen in realization. "Could it be you are Aladdin? The Magi!?"

"Do you know about me?" Aladdin tilts his head.

"Yes. I heard about you when my sister, Hakuei, returned home after the western campaign. She was helped in the grasslands by a young Magi," Hakuryuu explains, motioning us to come in and sit down. I quickly notice that he is staring at me rather intensely.

"Ah, I see." Aladdin nods, sitting down in a chair next to Alibaba. I silently stand beside the seat.

"The grasslands, the thing you told me about the Kouga?" Alibaba asks.

"Yeah, that," Aladdin smiles.

"Master Aladdin," Hakuryuu suddenly stands up. "Please accept my thanks. My sister is my sole, valuable sibling. Thank you very much for saving her life." The Prince holds his hands together in front of him and bows down in thanks. Aladdin just looks at him, puzzled by his bow.

"That's right! I was worried about your sister as well, so I wanted to talk with you, but.. you were going somewhere when we got here. Did I bother you?" Aladdin questions worryingly. The Prince stands up straight again, glancing towards me every few seconds. I silently raise an eye brow at him, making him look away quickly.

"It is impossible that you would bother me," Hakuryuu concentrates on Aladdin again. "I have to thank the rukh's guidance that allowed us to meet." He lowers himself to one knee in front of Aladdin. I frown a little at this. "I wished to meet you as much as I have wished to meet King Sinbad. I beg you listen to what I have to say, Master Magi."

"What is it?" Aladdin hesitantly asks.

"Prince," A guard abruptly opens the door. "King Sinbad called for you," His gaze turns to me. "Oh! Prince Amir, we have been looking for you. Your father wishes to see you as well." I nod, sighing softly at this.

"I apologize. I have to go." Hakuryuu stands back up.

"Don't worry. Let's talk another time! Alibaba and Amir, too!" Aladdin grins at him.

"Yeah!" Alibaba is quick to agree. "I'm Alibaba. See you next time!" He waves at Hakuryuu.

"Yes!" Hakuryuu grins back, shocking me a little. "Sir Alibaba, we could not talk that much, but we should be sure to do so on the next occasion."

"Sure!" Alibaba agrees.

"Alright, let's go," I begin to walk towards the door. "Follow me Prince Hakuryuu." I lead him to my father in silence. I can tell he wants to say something from all his fidgeting so I stop and turn to him.

"Why did you stop?" He frowns a little at me.

"Was there something you wanted to say to me?" I tilt my head a little in question. My eyes narrow a little when I notice him become a little flustered.