Chapter 22

Amir's Pov

"What's wrong, Morgiana?" Alibaba asks her. Alibaba finally joined us last night after being teased by the others.

"Nothing. It's just that the situation at the port seems strange," She mumbles.

"Are you able to see that far from this distance?" Aladdin asks her.

"Is that fire?" She ignores his question. My eyes widen when I sense a new rukh near us. I quickly turn to the person, a young boy who seems to be floating in some kind of bubble.

"Who are you!?" I question him, but he merely chuckles at me. Everyone quickly turns to see who I'm yelling at.

"Incredible, you have good eyes, Lady," He says to Morgiana.

"What's that?" Alibaba asks. "Is he floating?"

"That's some kind of magic," I tell him.

"Hey you," He points to us. "This is a good ship. I'm sure it's loaded with goods and stuff. Give everything to me."

"What are you talking about!? Who are you!?" The guards ready themselves to attack.

"Me? We..." He raises his arm. As if they were waiting for the boy's signal, two ships rise from the water. "We are pirates!" He grins at us.

"Here we come!" They scream, jumping down from the ships.

"Who are they!?" The guards shout as they try to fight them off.

"That's Aum Madaura's ship's. Why are they here!?" The captain yells. My eyes widen at the slightly familiar name.

"Magic tool Sharrar Rasars!" I hear one of the pirate's shout. I turn to see the guards being thrown back by the water magic.

"What the hell is that weapon!?" Everyone screams as they panic. I quickly jump into the fight along with the others to protect the people on this ship.

"What's wrong with them!? They're not normal!" The pirates are soon shouting as they panic. "Olba! Olba please!"

"You're pathetic. You call yourselves children of Aum Madaura?" The boy sounds from above us. He slowly floats down to the deck, standing in front of his men.

"S-Sorry," The pirates nearly whimper. Olba reaches up and pats him on the head with even looking at him.

"You. How old are you?" Olba points at Aladdin. Aladdin doesn't answer him. "Oh well. It doesn't change the fact that you're a magician who's getting in Aum Madaura's way." My eyes widen when he moves to attack. Before I can even move Morgiana has scooped all of us into her arms to run, but the magic still hits us.

"What the hell is this!?" Alibaba shouts. I quickly notice this is the same magic he was using to float. "Dammit, something like this won't!" Alibaba uses his magic vessel to destroy the bubble we are in. We all let out screams when we begin to fall. My fall is cut short when something wraps around my waist and gently sets me onto the deck. I follow the vine like thing that saved me back to Hakuryuu. My eyes widen when I see that it's his wooden arm.

"What!!" The pirates scream as more of these vines attack them.

"Y-Your arm!" Alibaba gasps. Hakuryuu smirks at him.

"It is my turn to fight," Hakuryuu says confidently as he turns to face the pirates. "This is Zagan's ability. The power of plants is awakened through the metal vessel's touch." He explains to us.