Chapter 24

Amir's Pov

I silently glare at the back of Aladdin and Alibaba's heads. I can't believe they went to such a vile place last night and leaving Morgiana and I alone for the remainder of the night.

"Next time we meet, I will be so strong that you will be surprised!" Alibaba grins widely.

"Yeah, me too!" Aladdin replies. Morgiana quickly steps forward, not wanting to be left out again.

"Then I will become even stronger that I will not lose to you," She stats, completely serious.

"Well, the objective of your journey isn't to become stronger, is it?" Alibaba looks at her, clearly confused. Aladdin chuckles softly at them before grabbing my hand and pulling me closer. I look at him, wondering why he pulled me so close. My eyes go wide when he pulls his turban off and pulls me onto it. I quickly latch onto him in fear.

"Goodbye Alibaba, Mor! We will meet again!" Aladdin waves goodbye to them.

"Y-You didn't say we would be flying," I stutter softly. Aladdin just laughs at me. After a few hours of me clinging to him, Aladdin's stomach begins to growl.

"Urgh," He groans, holding his stomach. "I'm so hungry. I can't travel in the sky all the time after all. I can't rest or sleep this way."

"Well we could ask to ride with those people," I shakily let go of his arm with one hand to point towards the rukh of a group of people.

"Perfect!" He quickly speeds us to the group and lowers us to the ground. We both easily land on our feet. "Hello! I'm Aladdin, a traveler! Oh, and this is Amir! He's a umm... traveler too!" The group doesn't respond, probably too shocked. "Right now, I'm traveling North, but I've become a little tired. Would you let us ride in one of your carriages?"

"Who the hell are these dirty brats!?" One finally yells. "Go away! This is a really high-level passenger car. Even now, I'm carrying some really important people! Anyway, do you have money? Eh?" I raise my eye brow at the man, completely unimpressed.

"I have money," Aladdin pulls what I'm guessing is a bag out. "Look," He stretches his arms out to the man. The man peers over, looking into the bag before he gasps. He quickly snatches the bag from Aladdin and rushes to the carriage.

"Um Master, could I make these two children ride together with you?" He practically begs. The nameless man turns back to us after his master waved him on. "You have permission. But you have to promise me something! You must absolutely not meddle with the Master and the others inside the carriage, is that clear!? They are so incredibly important people that you cannot even imagine, alright!?" I just roll my eyes and let Aladdin continue do the talking. I suppose I shouldn't tell people that I am a Prince while we're on the road. Soon Aladdin is dragging me into the carriage.

"We should rest while we can," I say softly to him. He just nods and begins to go through his bag. I sigh softly before leaning back against the wall for a nap. My nap doesn't last long before people begin to shout again.

"W-Who are you!?" The man from before screams.

"Well thieves, obviously," A new voice replies. "I will not tell you to quietly do as we say because we follow the principle of killing our hostages after we take their money no matter how much they scream."

"Kill them!" The man orders. Aladdin quickly bolts from the carriage and I follow him without a moment's hesitation.

"What kind of weapon is that!?" A guard shouts. I quickly look towards the thieves. All of them are holding magic tools. Aladdin springs in front of the man who took his money.