十六

ᔕᑕᗩᖇᔕ TO YO'E EᗩᑌTIᖴᑌᒪ

•edited•
"So let me get this straight, you have the chance to go be trained, by some government organization no less, in spy stuff and your freaky cool powers -- that you still need to show me -- or not. And-and-and, you turned them down."

Lenna thought about it for a second before settling in the simple answer of, "Yep."

"Why the hell would you do that—wait—wait—wait! I really hope you want to be trained by me instead." Deadpool said as he approached her. She had just sprung at him with the news before he even had the chance to sit down.

Lenna leaped up from the couch when he approached the chair all blood-soaked and smelly. "Nopenopenope," she scolded. "Get away from the furniture!"

"Why," Deadpool whined as he stamped his squishy foot like a toddler.

"Because you'll stain and stink everything," Lenna told him as she scrambled to find something for him to wear. She knew with her father only being six inches taller than her that none of his clothes would fit him.

After five minutes of searching, Lenna gave up and grabbed some sweats and a long shirt and shoved them at the anti-hero. The shower rang throughout the tower as he cleaned off and changed.

Lenna was flipping through the channels aimlessly as he walked in. His face was pink and blotchy and he had no hair. "Yeah yeah," he said sarcastically, "hold your applause for the beauty queen."

"What happened?" Lenna asked as she got up and reached up for his face.

He flinched causing her to withdraw her hand. "Cancer. Keeps me from dying but is also a bitch." Lenna looked sadly at the man in front of her.

"Got a girlfriend waiting for you?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, she's... beautiful... Vanessa...." He looked sadly off into the distance before blinking away the glimmer in his eyes. "Since you see my face then you should know my birth name is not Deadpool, it's Wade... Wilson."

"Wade Wilson....." Lenna said with a smile. "Then you should know my name is not Lenna Williams but Stark. Lenna Stark."

"Well, now that we've wasted all that time being sentimental tell me! What kind of shit hole have you gotten yourself into?"