二十七

KIK ᗩᔕᔕ

•edited•
Lenna had set her stuff down in the lab Natasha had shown her before taking to wandering the jet. When she left the lab she played eeny-meeny and chose left. She continued on like that for five minutes before popping into the bathroom to relieve herself. When she exited she forgot which way she came from.

With a sigh of annoyance, Lenna began to wander around aimlessly. Every time she hit a crossroads she would flip a coin, heads for left and tails for right. Although took her a while, she made her back to the bridge.

"Huh," she murmured, "how did I get back here?" Lenna's eyes wandered around the room before landing on Phil and the Captain talking.

"—slight foxing around the edges, but..." Lenna scoffed at fangirling Phil.

"We got a hit," an agent, Jasper Sitwell, interrupted him. "Sixty-seven percent match. Wait, cross-match seventy-nine percent."

"Location?" Phil asked.

"Stuttgart Germany," Lenna read over an agent's shoulder, "Twenty eight Königstraße. He doesn't seem to be hiding."

"Captain, Agent, you're up," Nick Fury said as he walked up from behind the group.

It took Lenna a second to realize he was talking about her and the Captain.

"Me," Lenna blurted.

"Certainly not Coulson," Fury said before motioning her to follow Steve. "Kick ass."