三十一

TIY ᕼᑌᗰᗩᑎ

"Hey Dad," Lenna asked softly. The quinjet was pretty quiet. Thor and Steve talked up front with Natasha and the co-pilot were speaking. Tony had remained silent throughout this trip. "Dad?" He grunted. "Can I have my own JARVIS?" He grunted again. "Except I'll name her Wednesday! Like from the Addams Family!" She smiled, "But spelled exotically! Something really weird like W-E-N-S-D-A-I, so Wensdai!" Lenna looked to her father for approval.

"When we get to the carrier I want you to go home," he said quietly.

"What?!" Lenna gawked drawing the attention of the others.

"You heard me," he said. "I've already had you fondled by a ninety-year-old, kidnapped by a space guy, and then, again, space guy felt you up! No! I don't know why I let you leave the Tower in the first place!" She grew red at the accusations of being felt up by Thor and Steve.

"Because I work for SHIELD—I'm an agent," Lenna explained, matching his raised pitch. "I have been for the past year!"

"Oh and the fact you didn't tell me?" He added incredulously. "You should be grounded for just that!"

"Oh but you can't do that until the mission is over," Lenna said getting bolder and bolder with every word. "I have a job to do now that I'm here! A responsibility—something you wouldn't understand!"

"Oh yeah? Well, I didn't see you leave the Tower once for the past couple of months," Tony countered. "I can ask JARVIS! Oh JARVISSS!" He sang into the air. "Where was your responsibility then?"

"That's enough you two!" Steve said sternly. "Now Agent Willl—Starrr—Will..i....ams..," Lenna nodded once he got the right name, "has a mission to complete. How 'bout we focus on that?"

Tony muttered something under his breath that no one heard. Steve and Lenna exchanged distressed expressions before she sat down next to Thor. He wrapped a comforting arm around her as she settled in for the journey back to the base.

Lenna opened her eyes and was surprised to find herself so groggy. She hadn't noticed she drifted off. She groaned slightly from the uncomfortable position as she sat up and stretched her neck and back. She rubbed her now tender cheek as she looked over at an amused Thor.

"You're a very tiny human," he said with fondness sprinkled in his eyes, "yet you snore with a ferocity seen only in my warriors."

Lenna's cheeks flared up. "Yeah, well it probably wasn't the best position to fall asleep in," she said in an attempt to save her dignity. She rubbed the back of her neck nervously as the large man chuckled.

Lenna looked one way as Tony called her name and Thor looked the other as Loki was being hoisted up. Without a word to another they got up and left the jet in different directions with different objectives. Tony's face was stoic as he directed her to the bridge and told her to wait for him, meanwhile he was going to try and find someone to take her home so she didn't get in any more trouble.

Obviously pissed she grabbed out her headphones and shoved them into her ears. The music she was playing took her to another world. She tapped her fingers to the ups and downs of the beat. With each song she grew calmer, her argument with her father long gone. She reopened her eyes after the moment of calming down and relaxing to find the whole team watching something.

They all shared a look that she couldn't quite describe, but she took the earbuds out regardless.

"He really grows on you, doesn't he," Banner said sarcastically from behind Lenna.

"Loki's gonna drag this out," Steve stated solemnly. Lenna jumped as she looked over her shoulder at the man. "So, Thor, what's his play?"

•••
help  me

Has anyone got any good faceclaims?

I'm looking for a brunette, brown eyes (but honestly that doesn't matter), and can be fifteen as well as early twenties. I'be been considering Maisie Williams but also Emilia Avgeropoulos. But the latter seems to be for a grown up version, but at the same time I don't want two different actresses!

Ughhh I'm so fucking complicated! Just please HELP!!

Natalia Dyer—I DONT KNOW