五十六

ᗷᑌᑕKY?

The plan was simple. They go to Sitwell, scare him, get the information--with the help of Sam's wings--and use him to get into SHIELD. Lenna approached Sam with a sly grin.

"Hey," she said slowly. "So I was thinking after we hit Meade I was thinking I could pop these babies on and give them a fly.

"Oh no," Sam chuckled. "I don't think so little lady. These wings are my children."

Lenna rose an eyebrow and backed away, "Weirdo."

The plan was going perfectly, considering they had just finished step one. Lenna was sitting in a tree as a raven. Her dark feathers hid her perfectly as she listened for her cue.

"Agent Sitwell, how was lunch?" Sam asked casually. "I hear the crab cakes here are delicious."

"Who is this?"

"The good-looking guy in the sunglasses, your 10 o'clock."

Jasper Sitwell looked to his right, desperately trying to find his caller, causing Lenna to snort internally.

"Your other 10 o'clock," Sam said quickly.

"Just use left and right dude. He's obviously not that bright," Lenna transmitted to Sam.

"There you go." Sam raised his cup.

"What do you want?"

"You're gonna go around the corner to your right. There's a gray car two spaces down. You and I are gonna take a ride."

"And why would I do that?"

"Because that tie looks really expensive," Lenna clicked the laser pointer on and aimed it, "and I'd hate to mess it up."

No negotiating was done after that. Lenna flew straight from the car to the next building and with that, two was officially accomplished.

"Tell me about Zola's algorithm," Steve demanded.

"Never heard of it," Sitwell replied backing up.

Steve ignored him, "What were you doing on the Lemurian Star?"

"I was throwing up I get seasick." Natasha and Steve continued to back Sitwell up to the edge, grabbing him right before he fell off. "Is this little display, went to insinuate that you're gonna throw me off the roof? Because it's really not your style, Rogers."

Steve, who had Sitwell by his collar let go of the man and brushed his suit off, "You're right. It's not. It's hers." He backed away and. Natasha wasted no time stepping forward and kicking him off the roof.

Lenna cackled and flew down after him, mocking him as he seemingly fell to his doom. When Sam caught him she flew right beside the men and morphed once she got on the roof.

"Zola's algorithm is a program," he began instantly, "for choosing Insight's targets."

"What targets?"

"You! A TV anchor in Cairo, the Under Secretary of Defense, a high school valedictorian in Iowa City, Bruce Banner, Stephen Strange, anyone who's a threat to HYDRA. Now or in the future."

"In the future? How could it know?"

Jasper chuckled, "How could it not? The 21st century is a digital book. Zola taught HYDRA how to read it." He looked around and three confused faces. "Your bank records, medical histories, voting patterns, emails, phone calls, your damn SAT scores! Zola's algorithm evaluates people's past to predict their future."