三十

Oᗩᖇ ᗩᑎᗪ ᖴᖇIᔕᗷEE

Lenna screamed as she was pulled through the air at top flying speed. The two men seemed to not hear her... or they didn't care. She screamed even louder when she saw the nearing ground. She fought to let go but the fear in her bones was making her hand act differently. Lenna pulled at her hand and managed to let go and morph into an owl at last second.

She flapped her wings as she hovered a mere five inches above the ground. With a strong flap, she flew over the blonde one's head and morphed into a darker russet wolf.

"Where is the Tesseract?" He boomed.

"I missed you too," Loki laughed out as he caught his breath.

"Do I look to be in a gaming mood!" Blondie shouted as he took another step closer.

"Oh, you should thank me!" Loki said as he attempted to sit up. "With the Bifrost gone how much dark energy did the All-Father have to muster to conjure you here, to your precious Earth."

Blondie forcefully placed his hammer down and grabbed Loki by the collar. Lenna made a move to intervene until he heard the next four words.

"I thought you dead."

"Did you mourn?"

"We all did," Blondie said heart-wrenchingly. "Our father—"

Loki put up a finger to stop him. "Your father." He started to walk away. "He did tell you my true parentage, did he not?"

"We were raised together!" Thor protested. "We played together. We fought together. Do you remember none of that?"

Loki turned to directly stare Lenna in the eye. He grabbed her by the scruff before she could run away and held her in the air. He turned back to Blondie.

"I remember a shadow," he said painfully. "Living in the shade of your greatness. I remember you tossing me into an abyss. I who was and should be king." He dropped the wolf who quickly morphed back into herself.

"So you take the world I love as a recompense for your imagined slights," he asked brutally. Lenna scurried over to the side of the mountain. "No. The Earth is under my protection Loki." He marched closer to him and grabbed Lenna by the shoulder forcing her behind him.

Loki cackled. "And you're doing a marvelous job with that! The humans slaughter each other in droves while you idly fret! I mean to rule them, as to why I should not?"

"You think yourself above them?" He asked softly.

"Well yes," Loki said as if it was obvious, which it was.

"Then you miss the truth of ruling brother! The throne would suit you ill." Blondie said sagely. Loki pushed past him and Lenna made a mental note not to comment on his throne.

Blondie turned back to Lenna. "Are you hurt?" She shook her head. "Well I am Thor, the god of Thunder, and I did not mean to bring you along on this ride."

"It's okay," she said quietly.

"I shall ask you more about your powers, later on, now I have my brother to take care of," he followed after him and Lenna trailed behind at a distance.