30 ↠ fist fight

|Chloe|

Josh looks relieved.

"Wait which way did Maddie turn when she ran out of our dorm?" I ask suddenly.

I see Josh trying to remember.

"I think she turned right," he states.

"Oh no! I know where she is! Come on we have to go find her!" I shout before exiting the dorm and turning right, with Josh right behind me.

Chapter 30

|Chloe|

I stand in front of room 152, which is Jacob's room.

"Should I knock?" I ask.

"Well, that's what we came here for, right?" Josh says.

"I guess so," I state.

I knock on the door, by slamming my knuckles three times against the solid door.

"Hello?" Jacob says opening the door.

I smile.

"Oh Chloe! You came!" he says and smiles.

I start to walk in.

"Wait, I never said you could come in," he says sarcastically.

I try to laugh, but I'm really not in the mood.

"Who's this?" he asks, pointing to Josh.

"Um, this is my boyfriend, Josh. Josh, this is Jacob, my ex-boyfriend," I say, but after I say it, I instantly regret it.

That sounded so awkward.

"You're the guy Chloe cheated on with me?" Josh shouts as a question, even though I know he knows the answer.

"Wait, she was cheating on you with me?" Jacob asks clueless.

I try to remember. I guess I never told Jacob about Josh when I started dating him.

"I forgot," I say honestly, but I can tell he thinks I'm lying.

Suddenly, Josh slaps Jacob.

Unfortunately, Jacob slaps him back and this turns into a full on fight.

"Guys! Stop fighting!" I hear Maddie yell as she comes in the room.

"Maddie!" I shout, remembering the real reason why I came to Jacob's dorm.

"Where's Jacob's roommate?" I suddenly wonder in my head. Maybe he doesn't have one, since there's only one bed.

"Chloe! How'd you know I was here?" Maddie asks, giving me a hug.

"I don't know, I just knew," I say and smile.

We both look at the boys who stopped fighting.

Josh has a black eye, and Jacob's nose is bleeding.

"You guys need to get cleaned up," I state, before walking out of the room.

We walk down the hall in silence until Maddie speaks up.

"I have some big news to tell you when we get back to our dorm!" Maddie says excitedly.

A/N: 20 votes for more. I really like it when you leave comments throughout the chapter, so remember to do that. QOTC: Jacob or Josh?