1

JaeHyung-ah! How could this happen to you?

Who could ever do this to you?

Oppa~!

The room was pretty much suffocated with people running and crying around. I sure felt bad for him, but not much. I'm glad that a person like him will meet the Grim Reaper soon!
I made my way out of the bakery shop to get some fresh air. Just any place farther from all that drama. I did anticipate the sound of the sirens and just as that happened, I smirked and walked at an even faster pace.

Police and Doctors are not my favourite people. Among doctors, it's the psychiatrists that I despise the most. All that they do is just keep triggering people, in need of answers that really would make no difference in their lives. In my life, at least.

ChaeRin-ah!

I stopped on my tracks. Turned around to face my co-worker SaRang, yelling at me from a distance. I knew what was happening. I started walking towards her just to save her time.

I know. They wanna see me, don't they?
Save your breath.

I walk back towards the bakery analyzing the situation. I thought I could just go home, take a shower and get some good sleep?! Was I kidding some devil?

I reach the same place that was a while ago overflowing with drama and sobs. Only there were cars with sirens around this time. And a couple of people in suits, looking over the scene surrounded by yellow duct tapes. Though I must say, one of them really did catch my eye. Tall and lean, eyes looking at me and lips so kissable.

You must be ChaeRin?

The tall man now began speaking.

Yes.

Then you will be coming with us. We need to interrogate you.

                 "I found my prey"