5

Saeyeong :

Won-ah! Are you home already?
I'm a little busy with work. I don't think I can make it to our date tonight. Shall we have it tomorrow instead?

                                                  Hyungwon :

                Hey, I just got home a little       while ago. It's alright with me. Let's have it tomorrow. Take care babe!

                                                          Seen ✔️

For the 3rd time, their so-long-ago-planned date got cancelled that night!
That never got on his nerves though. He knew the amount of stress and work his fiancée was dealing with at the moment since her co-worker just resigned from her job and her news company was still in search of new reporters.

He decided to skip dinner that night and went straight to bed. He didn't even take a shower before falling on his bed like he normally does.

He kept thinking of his encounter with that bad girl from before.
He didn't like her, not even a bit. She wasn't his ideal type at all.

He liked intelligent, smart and mannerful girls, someone just like his fiancée. But she? She was the total opposite in his mind. He despised her.
Yet, he couldn't stop thinking about her. In a way, he was curious as to why she was behaving that way? Was it some sort of a façade she was pulling off?

Suddenly, he was reminded of the way she looked at him. He shut his eyes tight at the thought of it, but at the same time for some reason unknown, he kept replaying it in his head!
He had trouble sleeping that night, but eventually he was put to sleep.

You've just dealt with a bad break up. This is not the real you. I know you're gonna meet the guy who is just made for you!

That put a smile on my face! But .... I hate clichés and I'm not buying whatever she says!