17

My heart raced again. This time, I was only scared of one thing. I didn't want to see it for myself but there was no other way for me to know if I just layed in my bed with my eyes half closed and completely awake.

And just as I ran my hand through the other side of the bed under the sheets, my nightmare was coming true ....

I quickly sat up at once. I wanted to scream his name but my pride was holding me back. Suddenly a memory of kihyun flashed my mind. How I looked for him a few months ago waking up just like this, and how he just left ..... Without a word!

I walked to the bathroom and tried to open it but it appeared locked somehow. Was it jammed?
I kept rotating the knob but no luck whatsoever. A while later, the knob moved and the door opened and he was there all dressed up in the exact clothes he was wearing the previous night.

I'm sorry, I was brushing so I couldn't answer .... I've this urgent meeting that I gotta attend and .....

I wasn't exactly concentrating on what he was speaking. I was just pre occupied with the fact that he stayed. And that's what mattered the most to me. My arms were soon thrown around his neck and I had to raise my feet a little .... okay, a lot .... To reach his height!

Let's finish the movie today when you get back home.

I pulled away from the hug only to see that sweet smile of his.

He left and I had to too. Today was officially going to be my last day in the bakery. I decided to find a new job. I've always wanted to do something different. Something that pays me decently enough and also wouldn't stress me out much.

La Floréla ......

I've always liked decorations and the idea of working with satin and fancy wrappers persuaded me to choose this job as a florist. The place pays pretty well, considering that many customers have their orders exported overseas too!

For now, money mattered a lot to me.

And with the thing that I have in my mind, it would cost around a million won!

But it's all worth it! He makes it all worth it! Had it not been for him, I wouldn't have had any reason to live on ........