13

The chances are pretty slim. There's no way, he'd come all the way here just cause I shoved some tix into his face. I should probably leave now. It's already been an hour and the sun has already set. Most people are also leaving. I should too ....

Ahem! I-I jus-

My eyes grew wide in surprise. I couldn't speak anything, couldn't think of anything. I just grabbed his arms and rushed us to the first ride that came out way. It was hard for both of us to initiate a talk. All that we did was wait in the queue and look at the people around us, look at the ride, back at the people and back at the ride.

So .... The carousel, huh?

Yeah .... I said shyly nodding my head. I'm not the kind of girl to get shyed easily but here I go blushing and making it look obvious.

It was finally our turn after a long waiting. Wait, it was short but seemed quite long to me.

Wait, why is walking towards the horse?

Umm .... Hyungwon-ssi, let's try the cup and saucer. It's more fun.

I said half smiling and he just shrugged and followed me. Once the ride started, our best friend - the awkward silence, was with us again.
Until he initiated the talk for the first time.

The reason I came here was not because you wanted me to. I just .... was bored, no. I wanted to ask you something. About ... About the WAHAHHSHAHASHHHHH

Oops, I feel bad for him for not letting him complete his words but no one can hold back from not spinning the wheel while in a cup and saucer.

See? Isn't this more fun than riding that dumb horse?

He only let out a chuckle and once the ride was done with, he legit held his head for a minute and asked me if we could sit somewhere for a while.