12

The strong lust in his eyes took the shade of surprise. He pulled away from me as if he was just woken up from some nightmare.

I wasn't surprised at this anymore. In fact, I saw this coming.

Without any further talk, he just left. And I just stood there concentrating at every detailed step he took. In less than a minute, I heard the sound of the same engine that dropped me off here earlier, driving away. And I still stood there .... In that eternal darkness, although there was the bulb glowing way brighter than my future was at that moment, somehow everything seemed so .... Pitch black.

Why is it so hard to love back someone who longs for your presence more than anything in the world?

But there was one thing I was sure of. He liked me. Not as a nympo- whatever but as a lady maybe.

*The Next Day*

Umm .... Are you miss ChaeRin?

Yes, but isn't Hyungwon here?

I answered not moving my eyes away from the place where we had my first interrogation session. And realising that my question hasn't been answered, I finally look at the guy who was a not-so-tall, young man in his tucked in shirt,  with a name tag.

IM Changkyun-ssi?

Oh? Oh ... Hyungwon hyung just left for some work earlier. May I ask why  you wanted to know about him?

Umm .. I, I will come back later then ... 

I excused myself  and headed out of the station. While I was on my way out, I was met with a familiar gaze.

Why are you here?

That cold tone again. What was I expecting?

For you? Isn't it obvious?

Get out now. I've work to do.

I was wondering if we could talk for a wh-

Don't make me call the guards.

But it's important. It's about the case.

He remained silent after a somewhat heated argument. He arched his eyebrow and called me in one of those interrogation rooms. I don't even know what you call them.

After having taken the seat, I look at him with those lovey dovey eyes. Isn't he gonna close the door? Maybe not ...

So what about it?

About what?

The case .... What did you wanna talk about?

Oh that .... Well, turns out this lady called ChaeRin was missing this man called Hyungwon so much after he left in a rush yesterday and so she decided to come here and sort things out. What do you think Hyungwon-ssi?

Seems like this man Hyungwon was too drunk last night and whatever that happened between them was all a mistake.

So incase, that drunk man wants to make the same mistake again, ChaeRin will be waiting for it. But this time, it won't be at her place.

I stood up and handed him the tix to the amusement park and made my way out. I am pretty confident that we'll make the same mistake again. We'll keep making them over and over again ....

A/N: It's been two months since I last updated. I'm so sorry for this late update. I just somehow lost the inspiration to continue the story, but now I'll keep updating this book more often. So please, continue reading this ...