4

I reach my flat and I'm surprised to find a pair of shoes by the door. I hesitantly enter my passcode and open the door.

It wasn't hard to find the person, since I had just one room and he was standing by the window looking outside in his white plain Tee and Black pants. He wasn't exactly tall, his hair appeared a little wet maybe. Thanks to my not-so-well-lit room, I could only make a guess as to who it could be.

Ki-Kihyun?

He turned out and the moonlight helped me confirm it was him after all. His face looked weary and I can tell he sure wasn't happy to be at my place. Of course, why would he be? After all that I did to him.

You need to change that passcode of your door, unless you wanna keep seeing me.

I'll change it soon, don't worry.

My words came out plain as always. But this time, sounding more genuine.
His forehead wrinkled and his hands formed a fist.

Can we give it another shot?

His sudden question widened my eyes. How could he come up with something like this? It hurts me to see him at this time asking for another chance. My head was aching now. I had gone through so much today and now this?

Wh-what do you mean?

I know I was wrong to leave you like that in the middle of the night but ..... I wasn't really sure of the whole thing. I wasn't sure of 'Us'. But I am now, so let's -

Let's not take this further. You need to get going.

I don't think I'm going anywhere. We need to make things right between us cos' I know you still have feelings for me, don't you think so ChaeRin?

I was clearly shocked by his words.
I was sexually turned on today a couple of times, but I had those feelings for someone else. I just can't have sex with him just cause of my adrenaline rush! I was over him that morning and I'd do anything to make him forget it all too.

Though he was not tall enough for a guy, he was way taller for someone as short as myself.
He made his way towards me, placing his hand on my neck and slowly bringing it to my shoulders and sliding down the straps of my shirt along with the straps of my bra.

I wanted to speak, to stop him but all that attempt would go in vain.

He brought his lips down to mine and placed a kiss on my lips, slowly biting my lower lip and then licking my upper lip with his tongue.

Usually, during times like these, it doesn't even take me a second to strip myself and throw us in the bed. But today was different. Kihyun, my colleague was kissing me but all I could think of was that officer from before. I don't like this.
I don't like how I'm feeling right now.

My body could do thousands of things with kihyun's right now, but something was holding me from doing it.

His hands lift the fabric of my shirt and his fingers touch my waist while still working his tongue inside my mouth. I couldn't take it anymore. All that was happening to me right now was all thanks to kihyun and not Hyungwon.

I pull away from the kiss and pant a little. His face did look hurt but I couldn't take it anymore.

Yo-you need to leave now. I'm sorry but I don't really feel that way towards you.

I couldn't face him so I chose to look at the floor instead and after a few seconds, I heard the door shut. I look up and he wasn't there anymore.
I somehow felt relieved at the time, guilty. But that wasn't my concern for now. While kissing kihyun, I was sure of one thing.

My hunger for Hyungwon grew by 50 times than before. And although I've always been impatient, my patience this time seemed so dead!

For the first time I felt like he could be the guy for me.