8

Has there been anyone you met so far who captivated you, not sexually but ..... Let's say someone you thought you could spend the rest of your life with?

The door bell rang to only increase the rate of his beating heart even more. Hyungwon opened the door, not being surprised to find his fiancée dressed in a posh beige gown, holding a bouquet in one hand and brushing the hair strands away from her face with another.

He wasn't surprised to see her since his long awaited date had finally come while at the same time, he preferred not meeting anybody that day. He had a tough day and he needed some time alone. Some time to figure out what his mind wanted to tell him since that kiss he shared with the bad girl. Although, there was a part of him that longed to see his date finally showing up. He just had to shake off his feelings and get over that situation somehow. But that seemed like a tough job for him. At least, in that very moment.

Saeyeong pulled him into a hug after closing the door behind them. They both sat down for dinner later that night after talking about random things. The dinner was simple. Ramen noodles and Pork soup.

So how did your day go today?

Hyungwon lifted his head from his bowl and gave the question some thought. He wanted to say that his day went crazy as hell, but he chose not to discuss the little moment that he had with ChaeRin. How could he possibly even say such a thing to his fiancée?
Instead, he just chose to play cool.

Yeah, it was alright!

Really?

Hyungwon didn't even look up at her, instead just nodded while getting his face sink into the bowl again.

Okay. How's ChaeRin doing then?

The look on his face was priceless, while she tilted her head towards a side and arched her eyebrows, not speaking another word. Just waiting for him to explain.

In that second, he could only gulp.