"Our Story"

//Max's POV//

I sat on their couch while Y/n was screwing around with a can of whipped cream while hanging upside next to me.

We were playing on their SNES and playing Kirby Super Star (since I left the game choice to Y/n).

"So, What do you want to do?" She asked me.

"I dunno. It's up to you guys."

"I was thinking of seeing a movie," She said while her mouth was full of whipped cream she sprayed in there.

"You're gonna choke, you know," Allison rolled her eyes.

"Then I guess I'll choke," Y/n giggled.

"Hey let me see that," Blake walked over to Y/n and took the can.

He sprayed it all around her face, "Don't move.....MAX TAKE A PHOTO!"

Blake chucked his phone at me, hitting me in the nose.

Yay, nosebleeds.

"Blake!" Marie yelled at him.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit your face! We should go to the hospital! I'll pay the bill! Oh god I think I broke it!" Blake freaked out.

"Chill. It's fine," I shrugged.

And then some blood fell onto my T-shirt, causing Blake to shriek more.

'Thank god I took off my sweatshirt for once.'

"I'll help ya, lemme just-" Y/n began to say.

As she got up, all the whip cream fell into her hair.

"Noooooo!!! Now I've ruined the night for for people!!!!!" Blake cried.

"It's okay, Blake. I'll just hop in the shower and wash out my hair. Max, I'll help you with your nose, c'mon," She got up and I followed.

She turned the light on to the bathroom and pointed me to sit on it.

"Haha, don't we look like shit?" We both looked in the mirror.

"Yep," I nodded.

She took her phone out of her pocket.

Y/n swung her arm around my neck and pulled my head next to hers.

She opened Snapchat, "Smile!~"

"No."

"Please?"

"No."

"Oh come on!! Just one photo!" Y/n begged me.

"Ugh. Fine," I rolled my eyes.

Instead of smiling, I stuck my tongue out while Y/n winked at the camera.

She tapped "My Story" and her finger then hovered over the "Our Story" button.

"How about we use "Our Story"? I've never used it before," She asked.

"No. You said we were only gonna do one photo."

"Too late!" She pressed the button and it posted in 3 seconds, "Now let's take care of that nose."

"What are you, a fucking nurse?"

"If you want me to be, hun~" She gave me finger guns, and started laughing really hard, "I think we should do the "Our Story" thing together and try to update it regularly."

"Whatever," I rolled my eyes.

Y/n began to wipe my nose with a tissue, getting rid of the access blood around my lip and the tip of my nose.

I was embarrassed that she had to help me take care of my bloody nose.

I was blushing since her face was really close to mine and the fact that she made a whole story dedicated to us fucking around on Snapchat.

"Our Story" was basically the type of shit that couples used and the more and more I thought about it, wanting to believe that..

'No! Get that stupid shit out of your head, Max!' I internally yelled at myself, 'She doesn't love you and probably won't ever! So stop thinking like that!'

I had no idea about what was wrong with me, so I just marked it off as childhood nostalgia.

"Alright, I think it stopped.." Y/n put her hands on her hips.

"Thanks, Y/n."

"No problem. Go wait in the living room, I'll be back."

"M'kay," I got up and left.

— One Hour Later —

I never knew how long girls took to get ready.

After literally one hour of playing video games and watching TV with Blake, Allison and Marie, Y/n finally came downstairs.

Logan was still putting away groceries and Celeryy was in her room working on commissions (whatever those are).

"Sorry I took so long," Y/n smiled nervously.

"Y/n! You look rad!" Blake gave her a thumbs up.

"It's okay, darling, you look stunning!" Marie nodded.

"You look cute!" Allison smiled.

"Meh, it's fine. You look nice," I shrugged.

"Thanks, you guys."

She was wearing a white dress with a black leather jacket over it and brown boots.

Her hair was down and had a smile that could even make the Grinch's heart grow the two sizes.

Blake kicked my ankle softly.

While Y/n was talking to Allison and Marie, Blake whispered to me.

"Really, Max?? 'It's nice'??"

"What? I was just saying she looked nice."

"But do you really think she only looks nice?" He pointed to me.

"Well she's pretty but..I don't wanna sound like a creep.." I admitted.

"Max, you gotta push those negative thoughts aside and just try!" He whisper-yelled.

"Try what?"

"Do I have to spell it out for you? Ugh," Blake rolled his eyes.

"D-A-T-E."