- A/n -

This will be posted on my board so the people who I follow that don't read this see the message.

I didn't update Liar Liar yesterday, and I'm sorry for that.

I also failed to update on time the other day too for Sly.

I've decided to take a week off and I know it's a really bad time to do so especially because of the two parter that's going on with Sly but I just can't right now.

I feel bad because I keep saying that 'I'm stressed' or 'I'm just not feeling up to it' and it's all starting to sound like bullshit.

To get this out of the way, all the times I was sick was true, I have been getting sick a lot lately and I just think that's because of the temperature changes.

But, things have been happening and I think you all have the right to know.

As I said before, me and a friend that I will not say their name, though some of you might know who I'm talking about, have gotten into a "fight."

It went as such;

We were in the orchestra room in our school practicing.

Our teacher started talking and I tried to talk to them while she was talking and I get that it's bad to talk when a teacher is speaking but hear me out.

They said "shush the teachers talking."

And I said "sorry."

And then they made a load of comments like "you're a dumbass", "you're an idiot"

And to let y'all know, they did this all the time.

My other friend, god bless her, told me that she never liked them and she said they came off as bitchy.

They would boss me around and try to stop me from making friends.

They tried to control me and it hurt.

I genuinely enjoyed their company, but they were hurting me deep down.

Anyways, I told her "if you don't stop, I'm moving seats"

And FYI they do this thing that if they get pissy, they mumble to themself.

And to respond to that I said "Oh yeah keep mumbling" with sarcasm.

They just stayed silent.

We didn't talk during lunch, we haven't since.

We have the same friends but when I talk to them, they just stare at me, like they hates that the spotlights not on them.

And the other day at the orchestra night concert, there was this six grader who looked like she was about to cry so I asked her if she was okay and then I hear from behind me "shut the fuck up"

We were apparently supposed to stay quiet but nobody listened anyways, and it's not like they listened, so wtf?!

I raised my voice a bit "fuck you! I didn't know you were my mom!"

And then I hear them whining to my friend who I know doesn't want anything to do with our fight.

My mom always thought she was controlling and thinks that she's the reason I've been down lately.

She said I'm usually upbeat but I've been quiet lately.

I haven't been eating much and she even noticed that I've lost a few pounds and I'm getting bags under my eyes.

Sorry for this stupid rant, I know it's not any of your problems, but I just needed to let it all out.

Thanks for being so supportive.

I'll see y'all soon.