KNOCK, KNOCK BITCH

okay folks, here's a recap of after the whole hospital thing: y'all drove max home after and then you and your roommates had a wicked food fight at home

got it? good.

also, I've decided that this book will be a bit more relaxed in the slice of life chapters and in the non serious moments.

so, yeah.

enjoy!

//Your POV//

*One week later*

"Ugh, I'm so bored!!!!!!" I yelled, on the phone with Jaiden who was in Seattle.

"You should be happy you're off today," Jaiden sighed.

"But I wanted some real action today! Yet Chief said I needed a break, what the hell does he know?!" I rolled my eyes.

"Well...maybe you can go see what Max is up to and hang out with him," Jaiden suggested, "I think you two would be sooooo cute if you guys started dating again!"

"Okay, one, we never dated, just kissed, and two, he's working today" I corrected her.

I rolled over on my side, staring at the wall next to my bed.

I stared intently at the photos I pinned on the wall of me and him from childhood.

I really did wish we could've been together, it could've been great.

"Y/n, it's 11 o'clock in your time zone, he's not working at a super market at 11 at fucking night!"

"Well how do you know if he's awake?"

"If he's not, then wake him up," Jaiden said.

"Fine, But I'll surprise him. I won't call ahead."

"Um...I don't think that's a good idea, I mean- what about his parents?"

"I'll go to his window," I smiled.

"Okay I guess."

"And I'll bring donuts!"

"Sure, knock yourself out. Tell me about it in the morning, I'm heading to bed," Jaiden yawned.

"Alright, Bye!"

"Bye."

And she hung up.

I changed outta my pajamas since I was planning to go to bed but I couldn't sleep.

I threw on a long sleeve shirt featuring Ed Sheeran because of certain memories of camp. (*wink wonk*)

I threw on black stretch pants and black sneakers.

I also put on a coat cuz I didn't wanna get sick.

I quickly left the house before I woke anyone up and felt their wrath.

I went into my car and drove to the nearest Dunkin' Donuts (or whatever) since it was still open.

I got us each donuts (his being chocolate and mine being *favorite flavor*) and took the 20 minute drive to his house.

I parked my car in a parking lot that was 24/7 open and free ( h a l l e l u j a h ) .

I walked all the way down to his house,
despite his neighborhood being shady as hell.

I tried to think about how I would get to him....

and then I noticed there was a tree really close to a window.