Late night/ Early morning shananigans

//Your POV//

"Fuck it. We're not paying for snacks at the theatre, we're smuggling shit in," I turned into the parking lot of a small convince store.

"Ya know, I have a special place in mind, it's kinda of far but I think we can make the movie," Max looked at his phone.

I cracked each car window open so that Spartacus had air to breathe, but not enough room to jump out of the car.

"Really? What makes this so 'special' anyways?" I asked, intrigued.

"It's a drive in movie, so we'll be able to bring Sparty with us."

"Oh, cool."

We walked into the store, the bell doing a little 'ding!'

Max went to the counter, asking for cigarettes, while I wandered off into the isles of the store.

I ended up getting some knock off brand of Takis (since they didn't have the real deal) and an ice tea.

I waited outside for Max, since he was taking his time.

I was leaning against the drivers door of my car, on my phone, when I didn't notice there was a guy standing in front of me.

"Hey, doll.."

I perked my head up, realizing this wasn't Max, since his voice was much deeper and gruff.

The man had his brown, messy hair tied up into a bun.

He wore a grey T-shirt and black sweatpants with black slides.

He was roughly 6ft tall, about an inch taller than Max was.

Speaking of, Max was in the back of the store, getting a fountain drink.

The guy was just staring at me, licking his lips.

"What?" I asked, getting annoyed by him just looking at me.

"What are you doing all alone out here tonight? Want me to give you a ride home?"

"Why would I do that if I'm literally standing next to my car?"

"It looks like you're waiting for someone, anyone, actually," He ignored what I stated.

"Are you implying that I look like a hooker?" I scowled at the gross man.

"No. But maybe, I can show you a good time~"

"Yeah, no thanks."

"Aw come on. Why are you standing out here all alone when you could be having a fun time with me?"

"I'm not alone, I'm just waiting for my friend to be done. Leave me alone, now."

Usually, I didn't have a problem with telling guys like this to fuck off (being flirted with at all is a rarity in itself), but this one just wouldn't budge.

"I won't ask again," He growled, putting his hands on my shoulders.

This was gonna get ugly, fast.

And that's when a hand slapped on his shoulder, "Hey man, you should probably just fuck off while you can."

Max was finally out.

"What are you, her boyfriend?" The man laughed.

"Does that matter to you?" Max squeezed his shoulder.

He pulled the guy off of me and pushed him to the curb.

"I suggest you get the hell out of my sight before I decide to use your spine as a backscratcher," Max growled at him, picking him up by the collar of his shirt.