Abandoned Hospital? Let's do this!

(Idk if I ever mentioned that I'm making this book take place in New York (State)?)

//Max's POV//

"What?!" I whisper yelled to him.

"You like her, I can tell."

"No, Blake. I don't know her that well enough. Love at first sight doesn't exist. My crush on Y/n took time when we were kids, but now it's different."

"*sigh* Okay.."

"What are you two talking about?" Y/n asked.

"Nothing. Just guy talk and all that shit," Blake shrugged.

"Cool. Now everyone, I say we should bounce and head to the van," Marie stood up.

—A COUPLE MINUTES LATER—

"Alright, so you packed us all in the car. Where are we going now, o-mistress-of-adventure?" Logan asked Marie, who was in the front passenger seat of the van.

The seatings were like when we were coming back from my job.

"Well, have you ever heard of 'Rex R. Thumble's Aslyum for the sick'?" Marie asked in reply.

(I'm making up a place plz don't judge me lmao)

"Yeah, that place was abandoned like 5 years ago, why?"

"'Cuz We're exploring it! Hell yeah, trespassing, baby!" Marie punched the air.

"Woohoo! Illegal activity!" Blake yelled.

"I hope it's not too dangerous," Allison tilted her head.

"I can dig it," Celeryy shrugged.

"Cool, I'm in," I shrugged.

"Woah, woah, woah guys, isn't this like, extremely illegal? Breaking and entering on private property?" Y/n asked, making everyone go silent, "If so than FUCK IT! We're doing this!"

"So I see that even people who push the law don't follow the law," Logan rolled his eyes.

"Yep," Marie And Y/n said at the same time.

"Of course," Logan sighed, "Anyways, how do we know it's not all black mold and rodent ridden in there?? Or will we get flattened by a falling piece of debris??"

"I dunno about the falling debris but..."

Marie pulled out a box full of 70 heavy duty masks.

"Woah, where'd you find that many?" I asked as Celeryy passed one to me.

It looked like the type a car painter or a person doing demo would use.

(Like this:

)

"I was at a pizza parlor a couple weeks ago and they had a raffle going on, so I entered. I supposedly won a whole bunch of cake batter that I was thinking of giving Blake since he likes to bake but I dunno what happened to it, and I ended up getting a box full of these!" Marie explained.