It's Partytime!

//Your POV//

As we drove down my street, I noticed that there were no cars in front of the house.

'Must've parked around the corner. Smart.'

Before we walked into the house I felt like I had to get something off my chest, "Hey, Max?"

"Yeah?"

"I hope you'll be happier here. Even if it's not the best."

"You kidding me? This is one of the best things that has happened to me in a while. It's all thanks to you, Y/n."

That made me smile, blush even, "Wow..uh your welcome."

Max opened the door and we walked in, the foyer/ living room looking dark until silhouettes of everyone jumped out.

"SURPRISE!"

All the lights turned on to reveal everybody and party decorations hung around the house.

"Oh shit-" Max couldn't get the words out before David forced him into a tight hug.

"I'VE NEVER BEEN SO PROUD OF YOU MAX!!!!!!!" Tears were flooding down from David's eyes.

"D-David?!" Max seemed surprised.

'This is wholesome and I love it,' I thought as I giggled.

//Max's POV//

'Okay. What the hell is he doing here??' Was the first thing my brain thought as soon as David put me into a headlock of a hug.

"Hey you little shit!" Gwen patted me hard on the back after David let me go.

"You too?!"

"Gwen, I thought you weren't coming," Y/n tilted her head.

'Did she..oh hell.'

"This beats laying on my bed crying about my life choices," Gwen shrugged.

"Wait, Wait, Wait. You knew??" I pointed at Y/n.

"Better. I invited them."

"Dammit Y/n.." I couldn't help but mumble, "..thanks, I guess."

She just giggled and elbowed me in the side.

Neil and Nikki walked up to me.

Didn't expect to see them either.

"Hey Max!" Nikki waved.

"Congrats, Man," Neil also greeted me.

"Hey guys."

"ALRIGHT! ARE WE ALL GONNA GET BITCH ASS DRUNK OR WHAT?!!" Marie screeched.

"ahyuck, gorsh Marie why don't you just shut the fuck up?" Celeryy said in a Goofy imitation.

"FIGHT ME BITCH!"

"fUCK YOU! I CAN TAKE YOU ANYTIME!"

And theeen they started wrestling on the floor, to everyone's cheering and David's horror.

I just stood there, not knowing what to say.

"Don't worry, This is normal," Logan patted me on the shoulder.

"PEOPLE, WE GONNA PARTY OR WHAT?!" Y/n stood on the kitchen table.

"yES SiS!" Allison punched the air.

Blake took the two boxes of beers from my hands and set them on the counter with the other liquor.

Marie began blasting music from a speaker.

Celeryy dusted herself, "Sorry fellas, I don't drink. Fucking crohns."

"Wha-never mind," I decided it was best not to ask what she meant.

Gwen started to chug on a beer, not giving a shit about life, while David stood there, obviously uncomfortable.

Celeryy turned to him, "Guess we're gonna be the only sober people, huh?"

"Uh..how do you know I don't drink?"

"I just know," Celeryy smirked.

"Erm.." David looked to the floor.

"It's best not to question it if you don't want a migraine," I told him.

I handed him a soda from the fridge, so he didn't feel too left out.

"Everyone!" Y/n jumped off the table, landing in a squat position, "I'd like to propose a toast to our rad ass new housemate, Max. To Max!"

"To Max!" Everyone raises their drinks.

I blushed a little at the attention, "Uh..thanks guys."

———

Okay, here's the basic rundown of how the party was going after an hour.

Me - 3 alcoholic drinks, 19% drunk, It takes a lot to make me tipsy.

Y/n - 4 alcoholic drinks, 47% drunk, she's the complete opposite.

Blake - 2 alcoholic drinks, 75% drunk, oh jesus christ

Logan - 3 alcoholic drinks, 28% drunk.

Marie - 5 alcoholic drinks, 68% drunk, fucking insane while she's drunk, tried to pick David's brain.

Allison - 1 alcoholic drinks, 15% drunk, basically sober

Allison's Fiancé (he decided to stop by), Thomas - Same as Allison, he's cool, I guess.

Blake's girlfriend (her too), Magarita - 2 alcoholic drinks, 21% drunk, meh.

Gwen - 5 alcoholic drinks, 71% drunk, thank god I never saw her like this as a kid.

David - Sober

Celeryy - Sober

...

so the party was going swell.

...

"Hey MAx~"

oh shit.

Liar, Liar (Sequel to "Once Upon A Summer")जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें