Movie Night, bITCHES!

okay so this chapter is inspired by that one family night scene in lilo and stitch 2

-One Week Later-
//Your POV//

"YOOOOO EVERYONE GET YOUR ASSES DOWNSTAIRS. HOUSEMATE MEETING TIMMMEEEE!!" Marie screeched from downstairs.

She then started to bang pots and pans together.

Everyone slumped downstairs, just wanting to hear whatever she had to say and go back our rooms.

"What do you want?" Logan crossed his arms after everyone came downstairs.

"You know what I realized?? We don't spend enough time all together!! Which means..TONIGHT IS MOVIE NIGHT!"

"Ugghhhhh.." We all groaned.

Everyone began throwing complaints at Marie.

"Marie how much did you fucking drink today?" I hissed.

"Marie I got work in the morning so no thanks," Blake rolled his eyes.

"Bitch you woke me up from a nap for this?" Max growled.

"I'd rather stick my hand down a fire ant hill," Celeryy remarked.

"Marie, not tonight," Allison shook her head.

"God please no," Logan sighed.

"Aw c'mon! I made snacks and everything! They fit the movie's theme!~" Marie chirped.

"Marie, I worked today and I'm tired. Everyone is. Let's just do this another night," I put my hand on her shoulder.

She swatted my hand, "Please?! It's not that long! I won't wake you guys up if you fall asleep."

Everyone looked at each other and sighed, knowing she was hellbent on doing this.

"Fine..Let me go turn off my computer," Celeryy sighed and everyone else nodded.

We all eventually gathered up in the living room, the set up as such;

Marie walked in from the kitchen and put some weird looking food(?) on the table, "Here's the snacks!"

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Marie walked in from the kitchen and put some weird looking food(?) on the table, "Here's the snacks!"

After setting down the platter, she picked up something that looked like..a bug, "We've got deep fried marsh cockroach!"

She slurped it up, emphasizing the slurp noises and ended it with an "Mmmm.."

"I think I'm gonna throw up.." Celeryy gagged.

"I think someone already has," Logan pointed to some type of weird looking salsa.

"Uhhh Marie? What are these?" Blake picked up a ball thing out of a bowl that looked like an eye and squished it between his fingers.

"Alien eyeball dumplings!" Marie smiled excitedly.

Blake popped it in his mouth, "...hm. not bad."

Marie picked up the remote and flicked on the beginning of some alien movie.

"Alright I guess we're doing this," Logan grumbled as he put a fistful of popcorn in his mouth.

//Max's POV//

The movie was as corny as Marie's snacks to go with it.

'Dammit I'm tired..' I thought to myself as I tried to focus on the movie.

"Is something wrong?" Y/n whispered to me.

"Oh it's nothing..I'm just tired," I told her.

"Same, Though I'm doing this for Marie."

I picked up one of the cookies on the table that had a bunch of dots of chocolate chips on it, "Hey Y/n, you know what this cookie reminds me of?"

"What?" She whispered, her eyebrow raised.

"Pikemen's zit covered face!" I yell whispered.

Y/n tried hard to hold back her laughter, and so did I.

"SHH!" Celeryy shushed us.

"What happened to him?" She whispered to me.

"I think he's in the military right now," I shrugged.

"Figures," Y/n put some popcorn in her mouth, "Creep was a perv."

"Yeah."

"Can you two please shut up?! I'm trying to watch the movie," Blake hissed.

"Whatever man," I rolled my eyes.

I needed to smoke, I stood up.

"Boo!" Marie howled at me.

"Weak link!" Blake heckled.

"I'm just going to go smoke a cigarette. I'll only be a few minutes."

After a minute of being outside, I heard the door open and shut.

"You sure you're alright?" Y/n asked me.

"You worry too much, I'm fine. Like I said, I just wanted to smoke. Why are you out here, anyways? Couldn't stay away from me?" I smirked at her.

"Oh shut up," She elbowed me, "I just needed some air. And to run away from that salsa as fast as I could."

"Pfft, I think everyone wants to do that, except Marie," I nodded after taking a hit.

I looked to the side of her face, now noticing a big bruise on her cheek, "Y/n...you have a bruise on your cheek."

"I know. You don't have to point it out every time, trust me I'm aware."

"I guess it kinda bothers me to see you so beat up all the time.."

"Well, If only chief would give me like a partner or something to help me out when I need jump in head on."

"Hm.." I looked to the ground, "You know, I've been thinking.."

"Dangerous activity."

"Yeah. I don't think I'm going to get by as a clerk at a supermarket my whole life. I need to get my ass straightened out, and I thought..maybe you can help me out? Only if you want to, I mean-"

"You wanna be in CPS??!!" Y/n cut me off, stars in her eyes.

"Maybe??? I dunno yet. Maybe later you can explain to me everything and I can think about it," I scratched the back of my head.

"Of course! Oh my god it'd be amazing to have you! Oh! And Imagine us being partners?! That'd be so awesome!" Y/n bounced up and down.

"I guess."

"Let's go inside and finish that movie, because now I can't wait to explain everything to you!!"

"Okay, geek."

"Okay, dork!"