Two Dorks

🎶OKAY ABOUT THE MUSIC. ITS A SURPRISE. JUST PLAY IT WHEN I SAY SO🎧

//Max's POV//

"Okay, Let's split up into groups. Since there's seven of us, there's going to be unequal numbers, a three and a four group."

"Hey, If Logan is Fred, Can I be Scooby?" Blake asked.

"What?" Logan was confused.

"RUH-ROH!" Blake yelled in a Scooby-Doo voice.

"Zoinks, Scoobs!" Marie did a pathetic Shaggy impressive.

"Jinkies," Allison played along.

"I don't know what Daphne says, unless Max wants to be Daphne," Y/n laughed.

"I didn't agree to any of this," I groaned.

"I think she says 'Jeepers!'" Allison suggested.

"Alli, you'd make a better Daphne. Maybe I should be Velma. I'm not pretty and more geeky."

"You are pretty, don't say that!" Allison hugged Y/n.

"I guess I'll be Scrappy-Doo," Celeryy shrugged, "Unless we can make Max Scrappy and I'll just be HotDog Water."

"Who the fuck is HotDog Water??" Marie Asked.

"She's from Mystery Incorporated, the weird middle stage of the modern Scooby-Doo cartoons," Celeryy explained, "What, am I the only one that watched that?"

"Yes," Everyone Said.

"Well shit."

"Alright, enough about fucking Scooby-Doo. Allison, Blake, Celeryy and I will be going together, while the rest of you guys can go off."

"Why can't we just stick together? This is how people in horror movies die, you know," Allison raised her finger.

"Yeah, and who said you were in charge?! I brought us here! I'm the leader of this adventure!" Marie protested.

"Everyone just shut up and go so we can get this over with," I sighed.

Did I mention bickering like that pisses me off?

"Fine...LET'S GO!!!!!" Marie ran off into the darkness, down the hallway.

Aaaaaaand then she crashed into a wall.

"Marie, you gotta be careful," Y/n helped her up while turning on the flashlight on her phone.

I was surprised it was so dark in the asylum, considering that it was only then sunset and there was still light outside.

It didn't help that the windows were boarded up.

"Yoooo, you think they have a morgue?" Marie asked as we walked down the chilly hallway.

"I wouldn't think so, it isn't that type of hospital," Y/n said.

"Awww," Marie looked disappointed.

Soon enough, we reached a staircase.

"Let's go up!" Marie moved forward but Y/n grabbed her arm.

"I...don't know if we should stray away from the others that far. Maybe we should just explore the downstairs right now, or at least find them and tell them we're going up," Y/n looked down.

Was she..?

"You're scared, aren't you?! C'mon Y/n, don't be afraid, it's just your friendly, neighborhood, abandoned asylum for lunatics," Marie paused, "Okay that sounds worse than I thought it would out loud."