Choas. Abosloute Chaos.

//Max's POV//

"Hey mAX~" Y/n stumbled towards me.

"What?"

"Ya look like a fuckin chicken."

I started to laugh a bit, "the fuck you mean?"

"She's tellin you she likeeesssss youuuu," Marie belched.

Then she barfed on the carpet.

"mARIE WHAT THE FUCK. I JUST BOUGHT THAT?!" Logan yelled at her.

"rEEEEEE," Marie screeched.

"imMA YEET MYSELF OUT THE WINDOW!" Y/n ran over to the window.

"fuck, Y/n, stOP!" I held her back, from throwing herself out the window.

"Y/n no!" David yelled, helping me hold her back.

"shIT Y/N!" Blake yelled.

"DO IT FOR THE VINE, Y/N!" Celeryy screamed, even though she's not even fucking drunk.

"dO IT Y/N!" Nikki yelled.

Oh and Nikki and Neil are both drunk too. Forgot to mention that last chapter-

She held up her phone recording the insanity.

'Fucking bitch,'

And then Y/n passed out, thank god.

In fact, everyone seemed drop right after Y/n did.

"Looks like they tired themselves out huh?" David smiled.

"Nah. They just got so piss drunk that their bodies couldn't handle it," Celeryy smiled devilishly, probably posting the video to instagram or some shit, "I like you David, you're too positive to exist."

"Oh..okay," I looked to the floor.

He then picked up Gwen and Nikki's unconscious bodies, "Well I think it's time I head out. Bye everyone."

"Later," Celeryy waved.

"See ya," said Allison and her fiancé, the started giggling because they finished each other's sentence.

"Bye," Waved Logan as he dragged Marie to the couch.

"Bye, David," I smiled, kinda happy he came.

Come to think of it, he was kind of my dad for all the years I went to camp. Shit.

I turned to Y/n's unconscious body on the floor, so I slumped her over my shoulder.

"Where's her room?" I asked everyone who was still awake.

"Second floor, first door to the right. Thanks, Romeo," Celeryy snickered at me.

"What was that name for?"

"Oh. Never mind," She smirked.

"Whatever.."

I carried her upstairs and brought her to what I was guessing was her room.

I wasn't entirely sure if I went to the right room or not.

I dropped her on the bed and laid a blanket over her.

"Night, Y/n.."

"Night, Max.." She mumbled, then went back to sleep.

"Huh," I sighed as I went back downstairs to help clean up.

Logan was trying to wipe Marie's barf off the carpet while Allison was covering everyone who stayed with blankets on the floor and couch.

Allison's fiancé must've fell asleep as well.

Celery was sweeping the floor from the trash and food scraps from the ground.

I picked up the empty bottles and put them all in a trash bag, once gathering them all, putting them in the garbage can outside.

Once I came back in, seemingly everyone had gone to bed, me and Logan being the only one awake left downstairs.

"Your bedroom is next to Y/n's the guest room you slept in before," Logan told me.

"Alright, thanks," I thanked him.

And after getting changed, I fell asleep after an almost perfect day.