School Nooo!

Walking in the woods only to be grated by a beast I've never seen before.

System what is this beast called?
Master this beast Is the oar that is supposed to be killed my the captured targets and harion.
System replied to me. And I do wounder why this thing looks so much like an ogre. Tall fat body balled head, green skin, stinking as he'll, holding a spiky bat, and is looking right at me!

It's green foggy eyes of death staring into my eyes with the aura of a murders. Blood drips from its mouth like it's drooling. Eew gross'

I grab out my sword and ask the Guardian if he is ready to fight. Heck yeah master can't wait to kick it's a*s to the curve

I chuckle hearing this and then my wrist glows as I'm in a fighting stance. How I learned how to use this wepon well the Guardian is my teacher how else would I know how to use a sword without killing myself? Haha.

The oar swings it's bat towards me but I bounce off a tree I had been climbing on and it's axe hit the poor tree. While it's axe was stuck I took the opertunity to cute it's neck open my it's other hand was free and it swong at me. My body flew across the field and slmaed against the tree. I coughed out blood then quickly front flipped into my stance and lunged my sword at its arm while I still can.

It's arm falls with a 'thump' and it roars really loud so I jump up and slick it's throat but it finally got its axe free and Hite me and the tree behind me fell down as a slmaed against it. Poor tree hopefully I can heal it.

Coughing out more blood as I wince in pain from my injured state the oar took the opportunity to attack me again but I did a back flip just in time and then jumped in the air using the broken tree as my Plat form. I could tell the oar was confused of wear I'm at and so would you be if you were it. I was now looming over its head with my sword pointed to its heart. If it had one haha.

But I just couldn't kill it! Damn it!!!

The oar found my passion and used it's axe with its spick hitting me onto the now Crimson grass the mixture of the oars blood and my own.
I can't move my bones feel broken and it feels like my acupuncture was pressed somehow.

Laying there parilized all I good see was the oar looming over my blooded state body grinning at me.

It lifts it's axe and is about to kill me but I will not exept this fate or I will never complete my dream.

I hear a clash of a sword and what I see infront of me is a handsome guy with blonde hair wearing a otome game design milatary unforme. I could see his eyes skin a beautiful color of orenge as he is fighting. He seems familer could he be the captured targets that system was talking about. No that's no posible the captured targets are all princes I think.

Still parilized staring at the handsome man fighting the oar is the only thing I can do I feel so useless

Master I'll take over from here for a bit ok wait what are you going to d-