War Between Rival And Side Character

(Hidden capture target pov)

  Walking in the woods testing my knew skills I had just learned to see if my thiory was right i came across a beautiful young hybrid girl with long purple wavy hair, glowing purple eyes, with flawless fighting movements. It almost looked like she was dancing but had a sword in her hand.

   I was hiding behind a tree so I wouldn't destract her from her consintration or somthing bad might happen. I noticed she has a long sword in her hand and is swinging around matching her moments. The wind became strong and yet thick like it could easly slice anything and everything in its way.

   Then I saw a soft purple glow from her sword and a slice of wind attacked a bush and instead of it being on fire it was completely abriterlated.

  She pulls out a book from her kimono almost looking like it was somthing delicate and she chairished most. I used my vamp eyes to see what she is hiding and to my upmost surprise she is caring the one and only book in this world a wrote.

  She climbs up onto a tree brach and sings a beautiful melody like she was already won with the wind and sky.

  When she was done she read my book and started having some thoughts. At first I thought she didn't understand what she was reading but then I realized she was thinking about me! And of course someone else. Why do I have this feeling like I want her to only think of me? How strange.

    (Jelouse from the rival character)  (Mc)

   He eyes were glaring daggers at my back as I was talking to my favorite author about his book. He was oveously flirting with me which made the person behind me jelouse. I don't understand why this person isn't even as remotely hot as the caption I had ment in the woods who had saved my life. Why is she so captavated by him?

   I ignore her and keep chating to him about the book. He was laughing at me for making asumptions of how to controle my powers to make the sword stronger and unbreakable but he said it's not possible. But I laughed at him and explained my throery and he looked at me with amusement.

   When I was finally alone without him and on my free time that's when the rival snapped.

  "Bitch hore, man stealer!" She yelled at me looking at me with the eyes of disqueste.

  It hurt me that she looked at me that way. I didn't want to be seen like that nor after what happened in my past life it hurt me so badly and it still does.

  "Hm. Do you even know what thoughs words mean? Making asumptions and ridiculing me, how would you like it if someone did that to you? If if they did what makes you have the right to do the same? Arnt you only acting the same as them the people who you hate? I think it's better to be independent and strong, so go ahead and try winning his heart bit if he hasn't realized your true feelings my now. Don't you think he wouldn't love you in the future. What a waist of living life in my opinion" I say calmly and then teleprted away to my favorite tree. Sitting on it I calmly sigh.

  "Hello, miss" I a husky guys voice speaks to me. I look down towards the man who was none other then the guy I admire. My heart was thumping like crazy he looks so fucking hot looking at me.

  "Umm. Yes??" I said with my stupid head tilt.

   "Mnm. Be mine he says"

  Wait what!!!

      Nah just kitting the person who was standing beneath the tree was none other then the second prince the shut in.

  "Hello!" I said cherfully

  "M-miss how did you get up there?" He asked shy
  "Oh I just teleported!" Hehe

   Then he looks at me shyly with a smerk on his face "cute' he wispers expecting me not to hear but hey I'm I hybrid so I can ok.

   *giggle* "Sorry if I shocked you teleporting here" I said calmly and with a serouse look apologizing to him.

  He looks at me with a slight blush on his face.
  "No- no! It's ok!!" He says.

  "Hehe, thanks. Umm well what are you doing here and not in class? If you don't mind me asking!" I say with a head tilt.
  "No reason, just got a free period why are you not in class? " he says shly.

"Well to be honest my classes I had took completely bore me. I have already learned what they are teaching, and alot of the time there theory is just wrong. Plus well this is completely embarrassing but I got mad at the teacher for critizing the book I was reading and I vowed I would never return to her pathetic classes ever again" I say calmly looking at the sky watching as the clouds slowly move in the sky.

  "You so cool. It's understandable why you acted that way I mean it is true there classes are boring" he replied

  "Well at least you get me" I say with a slight chuckle.

  "Hey thanks for talking to me. You made me feel happy. I just got ridiculed with lame asumptions and being acused. So thank you" i continue

  "You got ridiculed! By who!?" He says angered. Well I don't want to lead the rival to a death flag. Hopefully she will change her ways though.

  "It's alright I dealt with it. It was just a person who was jelouse for some reason. But I told her off and hopefully she becomes independent"

  He looks at me calmly but still with a hint of anger.
  "Alright"

   I look up at the sky realizing it's about time for me to go back to the woods and train.

  "Well I better go back to the woods and train, hopefully we meet again it was fun talking to you" I say jumping off the tree and in the middle of the air teleported.

  Tbc